Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: AVENTUS 14L01 + Viking!!! HEROD, By The Fireplace, By Kilian B2B + Ouds, ASAQ, and more!

My order arrived today! This was a great experience- good communication, fast service, great references. I'll order again, no problem. Thanks, Mike.

Basenotes Member

Default Re: AVENTUS 14L01 + Viking!!! HEROD, By The Fireplace, By Kilian B2B + Ouds, ASAQ, and more!

Messaging, would like 30ml of Aventus.

Tried PM but will post here for redundancy.

Would like 30ml of Aventus if available please. Thank you!

Just received the 14L01 batch. The smell is amazing. The delivery supplied very fast and the package was in perfect condition, thank you very much mjones602!

Would like 30ml 14L01 please...pm’d you
    Also interested in your 15 batches if still available, could you provide info on them here or in pm.
    Thank you in advance

Sent a PM~

Just received mine! Perfectly packaged and no leaks . Will definitely do business again!

Sent a pm for aventus 14l01 30ml, if they are still available

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    After telling a few of my regulars about it for a while, my source finally came through with a flacon of 14L01, with a couple more on the way!!!

CREED Aventus 14L01 will ONLY be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes to make sure there's enough to go around
    10ml - $30
    30ml - $85

CREED Viking will be available in 5ml, 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    5ml - $17
    10ml - $30
    30ml - $80

MAISON MARGIELA 'REPLICA' By The Fireplace will be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    10ml - $18
    30ml - $49

By Kilian Back to Black, By Kilian Amber Oud, By Kilian Incense Oud, By Kilian Musk Oud, and By Kilian Rose Oud will be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    10ml - $25
    30ml - $70

ASAQ Safari Extreme will be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    10ml - $28
    30ml - $75

Bond No 9 Riverside Drive will be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    10ml - $20
    30ml - $55

Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud will be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    10ml - $30
    30ml - $82

Parfums de Marly - HEROD will be available in 10ml and 30ml sizes.
    10ml - $23
    30ml - $61

Payment: Payments will be made through PayPal. All prices that are quoted include shipping with tracking in the Continental US.

Shipping: USPS with tracking. International possible, please PM me to request quote.

Any Love in White ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still have any Aventus left?

Yeah bro where are you??

Lmao!!!
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by RESIDO View Post
    Lmao!!!

Would like 30ml of Aventus 14L01 if it's still available please. Thank you!

Basenotes Plus

PM'd

Interested in aventus but your pm box is full thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RefinedTastes View Post
    Yeah bro where are you??
    My bad bro. I didn't get the notification. I'm in the US. I tried to message you, but you're inbox is full.
    Last edited by MrfeelGood; 10th March 2019 at 11:18 PM.

Hi,

You're private messaging is full

Do you still have the aventus 14L01 left? I live in the UK, please PM me on how to proceed

Thanks

Your inbox is full. I have ordered from you before and I would like to order a split of aventus. Let me know how to get a hold of you.

Repeat customer: 30ml of 14L01 please, PM me to proceed
    Currently wearing: Uomo by Valentino

PM me please...30ml of Aventus 14L01....do you have any left

I'm interested in 30ML's of 14L01 Creed Aventus

After a 30ml of the aventus. Please PM

Hey everyone, it's been a while! I took an extended break to take care of some personal things and still don't have enough time to dedicate to splitting, but maybe sometime down the road . Miss this place and hope you all have been doing well!
    SPLIT THREAD - KILIAN OUD SALE!!! | AVENTUS | SMW | ASAQ | BOND | D&G | LaDDM | Dress Code| HEROD | Tea4Two
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/418...-HEROD-Tea4Two

SALES THREAD - Habit Rouge DRESS CODE! TOM FORD Black Violet/Sahara Noir, Givenchy Play Sport, Montale, Robert Piguet
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/398...-Robert-Piguet

Hey everyone, it's been a while! I took an extended break to take care of some personal things and still don't have enough time to dedicate to splitting, but maybe sometime down the road . Miss this place and hope you all have been doing well!
    Any 14L01 left? I'd like 30m, how much is cost of shipping to uk?

thanks

LMAO.. some of you dudes are remedial
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Quote Originally Posted by RESIDO View Post
    LMAO.. some of you dudes are remedial
    For real lmao. Some of them think they're talking with OP, and even after OP comes in and says he doesn't have time to split, they're still asking for splits.

You are missed bro !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Hope all is well mj .
    See you on your return

can I do Herod and ASAQ? Haven't been follwoing the thread, don't know if you are still here.