Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Made in France Dolce and Gabbana pour homme new reformulation out?

I had a sample of the Italian one that everyone hunts down, and it had sweeter tobacco. The UK verison was drier, a bit more synthetic in the base on account of pulling out the oakmoss, but still a familiar friend. I'd like to see if this new French version tries to pull an Égoïste and return halfway to it's former glory within IFRA limitations (the newest Égoïste uses a compound that halfway-decently emulates the Mysore blend in the original).
    oh look, I have a signature
    Currently wearing: Wild Country by Avon

Thanks Zilpha 😬. After I once wore him I can say that he's approaching the 1994 version, but not same.

Doggu is it stronger than the UK version??
    How many hours did you get?? I

I wonder why this perfume were made In so many places. Maybe because that toxic combination of tobacco and fruity notes...
    Currently wearing: M7 by Yves Saint Laurent

Quote Originally Posted by Foamywax View Post
    Doggu is it stronger than the UK version??
    How many hours did you get?? I
    I think it is better than the UK ... it's not so intoxicating that the UK version ... I wore it only twice ,can’t say how many hours.. it deserves a try.
    I also bought the intenso made in france. The same is better than the previous version.

I can't imagine it being that different but I will definitely give the new french version a try to see for myself.

Curious if anyone has gotten their nose on the "made in France" version recently, and would like to provide a comparison to the former (made in UK) version.