Code of Conduct

Default wristwatchery.com

Anyone ever order fragrances from this website and if so, is it legit? http://www.wristwatchery.com/default.asp

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: wristwatchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by ajs41072 View Post
    Anyone ever order fragrances from this website and if so, is it legit? http://www.wristwatchery.com/default.asp
    I see no fragrances on this site.
    Last edited by hednic; 1st November 2017 at 02:19 AM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

There's choices across the top on the home page, men's watches, ladies watches, fragrances, sunglasses. They have only 3 pages of men's fragrances, Invictus Aqua is what I noticed. It's weird, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what they have. I see several Bond No 9's, one Creed (MI), Tom Ford. Then there's designers, Chrome Azzaro, Mr. Burberry. Not a big selection though, but Invictus Aqua is what caught my eye.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by ajs41072 View Post
    There's choices across the top on the home page, men's watches, ladies watches, fragrances, sunglasses. They have only 3 pages of men's fragrances, Invictus Aqua is what I noticed. It's weird, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to what they have. I see several Bond No 9's, one Creed (MI), Tom Ford. Then there's designers, Chrome Azzaro, Mr. Burberry. Not a big selection though, but Invictus Aqua is what caught my eye.
    Must have missed that heading. Will take another look.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.