Code of Conduct

Default Where can I buy the Xerjoff Oud Stars Discovery Set?

I bought this after it was released as I wanted to give Xerjoff a go.. I wasn't really into oud at the time so I thought this was a good start. Anyways, I barely used it.. as I say I simply wasn't crazy about oud back then. At the time I was with an Indian girl and she loved oud so I just gave it to her. If I remember right I liked Mamluk and Zafar best. I checked online l can't see it for sale anywhere. When I bought it I'm pretty sure I got it from First in Fragrance in Germany. But they don't stock it anymore. I think there are two variants of this release. The one I want is the first. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get it? I'd prefer to buy this than whole bottles if I can find it somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Where can I buy the Xerjoff Oud Stars Discovery Set?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieurChanel View Post
    I bought this after it was released as I wanted to give Xerjoff a go.. I wasn't really into oud at the time so I thought this was a good start. Anyways, I barely used it.. as I say I simply wasn't crazy about oud back then. At the time I was with an Indian girl and she loved oud so I just gave it to her. If I remember right I liked Mamluk and Zafar best. I checked online l can't see it for sale anywhere. When I bought it I'm pretty sure I got it from First in Fragrance in Germany. But they don't stock it anymore. I think there are two variants of this release. The one I want is the first. Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get it? I'd prefer to buy this than whole bottles if I can find it somewhere. Thanks in advance.
    Notino's has Mamluk
    Here's the link. https://www.notino.com/xerjoff/oud-s...parfum-unisex/

Here's the other Xerjoff products they offer.
    Here's the link ; https://www.notino.com/xerjoff/

Just in case you don't remember which one of them she liked,
    LuckyScent has samples
    Here's the link ; https://www.luckyscent.com/brand/511/xerjoff

I very much enjoy Mamluk
    Zafar was difficult for me.
    So there's two avenues for you.
    Hope you find it

sorry, I just saw your from the UK
    Parfumaria has Zafar .
    Here's the link.
    https://www.parfumaria.com/en/search...7qcsebkv2s4i44

Here's Xerjoff themselves.
    See locations , click that.
    Here's the link ; http://www.xerjoff.com/

Here's the Discovery Set from Essenza .
    I am not sure how they improved on shipping,
    but for you , it's not overseas.
    Here's their link
    https://essenza-nobile.de/gifts/discovery-set.html

You might be able to find some deals by clicking Xerjoff's link I left,
    then locations and see about any deals or just samples .
    LuckyScent has some of them for $8 a piece.
    Good luck in your searches
    Last edited by JBS1; 13th November 2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: cant speel
    Currently wearing: M by Puredistance

Dependent

I just saw Notino UK actually has quite a few Xerjoffs including sets, however they don't have the Oud Stars ones. You might reach out to Steve( mountainbikes) from the split forum. I think he may have some since he has alot of Xerjoff products. I've seen them pop up on ebay in the past too. Xerjoff just redesigned the site but I'm not sure when the updated store is going to be live.

Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Here's the Discovery Set from Essenza .
    I am not sure how they improved on shipping,
    but for you , it's not overseas.
    Here's their link
    https://essenza-nobile.de/gifts/discovery-set.html
    Dear JBS. This was the exact one I was looking for! I had actually saw it advertised on that site, it was the only one that came up in my Google search, but I noticed it wasn't available until the end of November, so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone knew where I could get it. It seems like nowhere has it except this Essenza.. are they a good store to shop with? I'm puzzled why nowhere seems to have it in stock any more. I wonder is it discontinued.. I may e-mail a few Xerjoff stockists (or indeed Xerjoff themselves) to see what the story is with the set. I'm just specifically after that little discovery set again, the one with the six 15ml bottles. I don't really want to start buying full bottles until I get my hands on a discovery set. Thanks very much for your input though. I appreciate you taking the time to post the links etc.

Basenotes Plus

This was on my wishlist and I was dissapointed that I couldn't seem to find one anywhere....after searching and searching I found one at Fourseasons and just ordered one...

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffers View Post
    after searching and searching I found one at Fourseasons and just ordered one...
    Did you call and verify that they have it in stock before you placed your order?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Did you call and verify that they have it in stock before you placed your order?
    tried calling numerous times, but no answer...read the pros and cons about this site and if worse comes to worse with any issues, I paid through Paypal and would contact them to refund my card...

Basenotes Plus

actually, i believe you were one that had said you got good service from them...

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffers View Post
    actually, i believe you were one that had said you got good service from them...
    I got bad service from them, but what I did say was to their credit, they resolved the problem they created with my order to my satisfaction. I hope everything goes well for you with yours.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

I got bad service from them, but what I did say was to their credit, they resolved the problem they created with my order to my satisfaction. I hope everything goes well for you with yours.
    Thanks Hednic...got my fingers crossed...

Dependent

When I was scoping out my next Xerjoff, I found it here.
    http://ladyruthperfumes.com/store/pr...overy-Set.html

May want to confirm its actually in stock if you decide to get it.