Code of Conduct

Default About wonderful, better say stunning, l Iceberg Man from 2015...

Hello to all of you dear Basenoters!

Just wanted to share with you a recent findings which is Iceberg Man, a release from 2015. The first time I tested it, it was in December 2015 and since then on several occasions I have tried this fragrance and every time I was blown away by its sheer quality and sort of niche, artistic touch to it.

It has instantly became my favorite autumn/winter fragrance. It has this deep, rich smoky aroma, mixed with benzoin which adds to its density. You also get a feeling like you are sitting in front of a fireplace, a nice glass of cognac in your hand and you feel all that matured fruits from a glass. Then you get this fantastic pepper and nutmeg notes supported by a refined amber and it stays with you for a really long time.

Projection is amazing! Longevity superb, with just 3 sprays on my clothes I get compliments all day.
    Simply put, the best release by the house of Iceberg ever! It is unbelievable affordable, like 30$ for 100 ml, so get it, get it, get it. If this was released by Frapin, or Tom Ford it would be talked and praised by thousands of people. So if you like mature, elegant, scents that ooze class and sophistication, than this is your scent. Hidden gem? Yes, definitely, and I am so glad I got it.

That's it, just wanted to share my impressions with you and maybe someone else will also enjoy in this scent as much as I do.

Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: About wonderful, better say stunning, l Iceberg Man from 2015...

Sounds pretty good.

Reside in McLean, Va. Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Thanks for sharing your impressions and enthusiasm for this scent.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Thanks for sharing your impressions and enthusiasm for this scent.
    Thank you for reading! I hope that some of you will get opportunity to try this gem!

Thank you for sharing this recommendation with us, Iceberg being a fragrance brand quite easily available and also quite inexpensive where I live for some reason, this definitely advances to an important place within the personal test list