Code of Conduct
    Feedback 73 (100%) The_Cologneist's Avatar

Default Designer swaps - CONUS only

Shoot me any reasonable offers. Not looking for cheap $5 fragrances, so those replies will be ignored. I'm mostly into modern masculine fragrances. Vetivers, woods, especially intrigued by green fragrances. Notes I enjoy: vetiver, pine, cypress, balsam fir, spruce, juniper, etc. I am not partial to just those though, check out my wardrobe and ratings to get an idea of my wide variety of fragrances that I enjoy.

---

Swapping the following below:

Nickel Enemi/Enemy 3.5 oz 60% full. EXTREMELY RARE (Bottle looks smashed, but it's just the bottle design) - pending

No boxes on any.
    Last edited by The_Cologneist; 4th December 2017 at 06:23 AM.
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward." -Amelia Earhart

Feedback 73 (100%) The_Cologneist's Avatar

Default Re: Designer swaps - CONUS only

Bump
    "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward." -Amelia Earhart