Code of Conduct

Default Any Men using Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme?I really like it,it is very similar to Noir Extreme.Opinions?

Hi i want you to share your opinion with me even women can but im looking forward to men who are using it

Basenotes Junkie

Default Re: Any Men using Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme?I really like it,it is very similar to Noir Extreme.Opini

My wife owns a current formulation Noir Pour Femme and I've got a couple decants of Noir Extreme and they are extremely similar. However, side by side there are differences and Noir Extreme does lean slightly more masculine. Both are good and either way I'd say most people you encounter wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they aren't side by side.

Default Re: Any Men using Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme?I really like it,it is very similar to Noir Extreme.Opini

I use 'Noir Pour Femme' very frequently and I love it. I find it much superior to 'Noir Extreme', which just doesn’t work for me at all. 'NPF' is super sweet, of course, but much warmer and elegant than 'NE', and during the drydown the sweetness lessens somewhat. I strongly recommend it, and the gorgeous 100 ml bottle reminds me of a modern hip flask. Also, it doesn’t have 'Pour Femme' written on it, if that would be a concern of yours. It’s a comfort scent to me – it’s easy to wear and it always works.
    Currently wearing: Ambra Aurea by Profumum

Happy to own and wear it. One of my favorites from Tom Ford line.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Still looking for Big Bottle of Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy the opening of the Female version more but I like the Drydown of Noir extreme the most because I find it sweeter. The only reason I use the Female version is to avoid the harsh opening of the Noir extreme.
    Last edited by FS0C13TY; 22nd November 2017 at 05:03 AM.

Even a woman here. I find it totally unisex.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Even a woman here. I find it totally unisex.

While personally not having used this one so far, could definitely relate to this particular situation based to two main reason: sufficiently good quality to be worn by anyone irrespective of the gender also unisex enough to suit (again, from a personal viewpoint alone) any gender as well
    Currently wearing: 1881 Amber by Cerruti

I've worn it, and a several of my friend's have too. Its got better longevity and performance than the mens version. Idon't wear it because I'm not the biggest fan of either; however, I enjoy the scent. Consensus is guys like the womens one more from what I've seen. If I was buying one, it would be the womens.