Code of Conduct

Feedback 58 (100%)

Default **Was EURO, now USD!**CHANEL, Dior, MUGLER, HOUSE of OUD, Amouroud, HERMES, Cartier, ELIE SAAB++

Prices were in Euro, now in USD!

I'm pfranka on MUA (since 2001)/ Basenotes (2010)/ Fragrantica and FB (Elianah P. Franka). I have excellent 100% positive feedback, and include extras with all packages. All perfume has been kept in the cool & dark!
    Prices are in USD
    Paypal fees are 4.5%.
    Shipping is $12 international tracked airmail to US/Canada, Europe, Australia/NZ/Singapore and for other destinations just ask.

And check out my pictures at the bottom - the artistic shots were experiments with a new camera :P

Amouroud Miel Sauvage* - 100ml/3.4oz SIB (sprayed 2x only) – 80

Amouroud Oud du Jour* - 100ml/3.4oz SIB (99.5% full) - 120

Amouroud Safran Rare* 100ml/3.4oz SIB (99% full) – 120

Annick Goutal Eau de Charlotte EDT 100ml/3.3oz (80+% full) - 25

Biehl Parfumkunstewerke AL02 100ml/3.4oz SIB (sprayed 3x) this is the one that smells to me like a quality chypre version of Hermes Ambre Narguile, really nice! - 60

Cartier - Must de Cartier Extrait/Parfum* 30ml/1oz Full presentation + velvet pouch (sprayed 2x) - 70

Chanel No. 19 Poudre (First Edition from 2011) 100ml/3.3oz NIB (with cello but opened to photograph) - I have two backups since I love its complex character more than the newer version. I will only sell one of them, so whoever is quick, gets to pick. The batch codes are 4201 for the 100ml and 4101 for the 50ml, meaning they were produced a month apart. I tried but couldn't get the codes to photograph. - 130 (100ml) SWAPPED

Chanel vintage extraits in original faux-leather box (it actually probably is real leather, but I'm trying to be safe here). It's not the original set, obviously, but the original box. The levels are as pictured. The bottles are the 3.5ml size: 2 bottles of Coco Mademoiselle extrait and one bottle of Chanel Allure extrait. I believe this was called a Fragrance Wardrobe. The box's inside has color variations and is therefore not pristine due to age. If you want more pictures I will be happy to provide them. I thought about getting rid of the box, but it's a nice quality box so I kept it. You can also find these individual bottles on Ebay sometimes and complete the set? - 40

Dior Hypnotic Poison Elixir - 50ml EDP SIB (discontinued) with bulb sprayer, 99% full. - 120

Dior J'Adore EDP 100ml/3.3oz SIB (sprayed 2x) - 40

Elie Saab Resort Collection 2017 (red bottle) 50ml/1.6oz SIB (sprayed 2x) - 35

Gucci Guilty Absolute (Pour Femme) - 50ml/1.6oz SIB (sprayed 3x) - 35

Guerlain Promenade des Anglais* 125ml/4.2oz BN unused, no box/(new bulb sprayer attachment available) - 150 SWAPPED

Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial EDP 60ml/2oz BNIB in cellophane - 70 SOLD

Hermes Jour d'Hermes (pure) Parfum/Extrait* 50ml/1.6oz beautiful spray bottle (see pic for level). This lasts a very long time, even through a shower. The fresh, green aspect of the fragrance also lasts. - 120

House of Oud Blessing Silence* 75ml - 2.5oz NIB (At bottom left in picture - sprayed only once to test sprayer!) - 80 SWAPPED

Jean Patou Sublime Solid Parfum compact BN (discontinued, vintage, pre-reform) 3.5g/.11oz - 40

Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum Delicate 75ml/2.5oz SIB (sprayed 3x) - 30

Prada L'Eau Ambree 50ml/1.7oz SIB (99% full) - 40

Thierry Mugler Chyprissime 75ml/2.5oz SIB (sprayed 3x) Original release version bottle! - 80 SOLD

Thierry Mugler Dis-Moi Miroir 50ml /1.7oz no box (sprayed 1x) - 45

Thierry Mugler Angel Fragrance of Leather / Cuir 30ml/1oz SIB (with pouch!) (sprayed 3x, see pic for level) - 50

WISHLIST: (If you want to swap, I'm looking for bottles, not decants, except where noted, and prefer with original boxes)

WISHLIST:
    ABDUL SAMAD AL QURASHI - try me
    **AMOUAGE - Love Tuberose (decant or **bottle**)
    CREED - Sublime Vanille (bottle/decant)
    DIOR - Happy Hour (sample/decant), try me on others from La Collection
    CLIVE CHRISTIAN Samples of the Addictive Arts line
    GUERLAIN: Ne M'Oubliez Pas (decant or bottle) , 190 Ans Extrait or EDP decants
    M. MICALLEF – 20 Ans/Years (decant/bottle), Vanille Extreme, any of the new “vanilla” line (samples)
    ROSINE - Le Snob (red bottle)
    XERJOFF - Amber Gold/Rose Gold (samples/decants) Aubres (decant) Sospiro Soprano (samples / decants), try me on other hard-to-find Xerjoff.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pfranka; 11th February 2019 at 10:05 PM.

Feedback 58 (100%)

Default Re: **Was EURO, now USD!**CHANEL, Dior, MUGLER, HOUSE of OUD, Amouroud, HERMES, Cartier, ELIE SAAB++

Updated