Code of Conduct

Default fragrancego.com legit?

Anyone here have experience with fragrancego.com? I can't seem to find anything on them through a google search which is odd.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: fragrancego.com legit?

First time hearing of this online store. Seems like from a simple perusing of their stock, the only upper echelon fragrances they seem to carry are Creed, Bond #9 and Tom Ford. Thanks for the info. It's always good to have other buying options.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I got a bottle of cdnim for 23 shipped. Everything went as expected.

I too have purchased a few bottles and everything was 100% legit.
    Currently wearing: E-Homme by Estiara

Never heard of them, I'll stick with the well known such as FragranceNet, Fragrancex, Notino, PerfumeSpot, etc
    BN9 SOPFH - Amouage Ref Man - PDM Layton - Kristiansand NY - D&G Velvet Exotic Leather - L'Homme YSL - Dior Fahrenheit - Prada L'Homme

It’s a legit site I guess. But this is not a site I’d recommend. I had a horrible first experience with this company. I ordered some cologne from the site and paid for next day shipping and didn’t receive my package yet. It was supposed to be delivered last week before Christmas mad and it’s aost New Year’s Day. The package came yesterday (Saturday) but this company did not label the package properly so I was requested to pay an additional 5 dollars in cash to the mail lady and since I didn’t have $5 exact and she didn’t have change she could not leave the package with me. It’s super inconvenient especially since I have emailed them 9 times at this point and have yet to receive a response. I like the prices of the site but if you pay for next day shipping I doubt it will come. I’m looking to file a law suit against this company unless they are able to compensate me for the inconvenience.

Hell no this site is shady! I ordered from them paid for 3to 8 day shipping. Did not get my order had to issue a complaint to get it shipped ordered on December 11 got it on the 26. I was not refunded my shipping cost and a bottle was missing from the order. I emailed them six times and have only received a automated response saying they are a legit company and will respond in 12 hours. There is no phone number to call. The website has multiple spam pop ups as well. The order did not have a manifest and I took off the shipping label to find out that the bottles listed on the with my missing bottle crossed off! The free shipping is stated as a 30 day shipping time aswell.

Follow- up: ordered le parfait. Paid for it, despite the coupon code they kept sending me not working. This was January 11th. Got a tracking number on the 12th. Number still shows NOTHING. No answer from any available emails.

Shady. I do not recommend. Pure trash.

Has anyone been able to contact them?? They sent my fragrances but two of the three were the wrong bottles. They sent me a return label but have not done a proper exchange.

My advice would be to submit a PayPal claim. I had to.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by cheeseflosser View Post
    My advice would be to submit a PayPal claim. I had to.
    That sounds like a nightmare experience. Hope it's resolved soon to your satisfaction.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    That sounds like a nightmare experience. Hope it's resolved soon to your satisfaction.
    I just requested my money back this company never responded to me and it has been 45 days, my order has not been sent out and is still being processed on their end. I would strongly not recommend any business be done with them.

The site seems to be down today. I wonder what is going on??

This company is a fraud, don't ever order anything from them. I ordered 2 bottles of cologne from them back in December 2017 right before Christmas. I waited for over a month and no cologne. I eventually received an email from them saying they were having "server" issues and that money will be refunded. A whole month passed and no refund and no cologne. I emailed them about it (since they do not list a phone number on their site) and I got no response. A couple of weeks ago I tried going to their site and now it no longer is up. FragranceGo.com is a piece of sh*t. They will likely reinvent themselves and start scamming people again. Stick to the sites with a good track record like FragranceX or Notino.

If you do a Google map search on this company's address, it is an apartment building in a ghetto in New York. Seriously...it is.