Code of Conduct

Default Has Fragrancenet Recently Increased Their Prices

I was just shopping over there, and I actually had a 37% OFF coupon, but my total just seemed more expensive than usual. Then I looked at what they had marked their goods at their original "retail" prices and it seems like they increased them a bit. For example a 100ml of CH Men Prive they list at $70.99 before coupon, Boss Bottled Intense $63 for a 100ml. The prices seem a little higher than they used to be, but I'm not sure. Anyone else notice this?
    *My current wardrobe is up to date as of: 12/26/19*

Default Re: Has Fragrancenet Recently Increased Their Prices

My baseline: $22.72 for Encre Noire or Sport @ 35% discount. Right now EN original is roughly correct, Sport is $41.99 @ 30% discount.

I have a feeling they changed their pricing policies within the last few months or so, modeling after Notino with all the price screwery. Still, Notino gets almost all my business.

Sillage Monster

Lately, on a few occasions, I’ve seen low prices on particular items I’m interested in. Then, when I go to purchase, the prices are higher. Also, when I used the $30 OFF code the price on each item was increased by $5. It seems kind of shady and manipulative. I no longer fall for their sales.
    Hey, let's be careful out there. - Sgt. Esterhaus, Hill Street Blues
    Currently wearing: Eau Lente by Diptyque

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

I think their regular prices do fluctuate
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    I was just shopping over there, and I actually had a 37% OFF coupon, but my total just seemed more expensive than usual. Then I looked at what they had marked their goods at their original "retail" prices and it seems like they increased them a bit. For example a 100ml of CH Men Prive they list at $70.99 before coupon, Boss Bottled Intense $63 for a 100ml. The prices seem a little higher than they used to be, but I'm not sure. Anyone else notice this?
    They change their prices and increase them when they have a sale. I was about to buy Creed there and realized this. Fragrancex seems to be pretty consistent though price wise. My new spot lol

Dependent

Maybe a bit, but overall still a good place for discounted prices.