Code of Conduct

Default Does anyone know where to find these Molinard samples?

I can't find these anywhere and would super appreciate if anyone has more insight! Thank you!

Musc
    Nirmala
    Figue
    Patchouli
    Tubereuse Vertigineuse
    Rose Turkia
    VENTS ET MARÉES
    UNE SOURIS VERTE
    MOLINARD DE MOLINARD
    Campus
    MM
    Eau de Molinard
    Oud Magnétique

Hello, and thanks so much for the welcome and for the information! I didn't expect to hear from such an experienced member! I do live in the US, which probably explains why I'm having such a bear of a time finding samples. I'm pretty new to fragrances in general, so I'm trying to sample and not just blind buy since my nose isn't adept yet at imagining how different notes work together.

Do you have any sorts of suggestions I might try to dig up some of these samples/decants?

That's an excellent idea! I've just gotten an email sent off to the company. Fingers crossed! This may be a long shot, but would you happen to know of anyone on Basenotes or anywhere else that is willing to do decants or splits? Of course I'd be happy to pay for them, and would be grateful for even the smallest splash.
    Last edited by cazaubon; 23rd December 2017 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Crossposting to multiple forums

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Does anyone know where to find these Molinard samples?

Welcome to you! If you live in the US, good luck trying to find any Molinard fragrance samples. If you live in Europe you might have better luck, especially if you are in Paris, Nice or Grasse, by going to their stores.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by scsmith View Post
    Do you have any sorts of suggestions I might try to dig up some of these samples/decants?
    This is a long shot but, perhaps try sending an e-mail to their main office in Grasse, explain your predicament, inquire and request samples of no more than three of the ones you really want to try badly, and who knows, they might send you samples of those. Can't hurt to try. Also sometimes, some US online discount and regular fragrance retailers that carry Molinard might offer samples of some of their fragrance for purchase on their websites.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by scsmith View Post
    That's an excellent idea! I've just gotten an email sent off to the company. Fingers crossed! This may be a long shot, but would you happen to know of anyone on Basenotes or anywhere else that is willing to do decants or splits? Of course I'd be happy to pay for them, and would be grateful for even the smallest splash.
    Check the Splits Forum in the Marketplace from time to time. You never know, there might be someone offering a split of one of the scents you are interested in.

Would love to hear thoughts on their frags. I created a new thread. Thank you in advance!