Code of Conduct
Page 144 of 146 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,320 of 4375

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

All Parfums de Nicolaï:
    Patchouli Intense
    Eau de Yuzu
    Vie de Château Intense
    Currently wearing: Gigli Man by Romeo Gigli

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

The One for men EdP. Finally pulled the trigger in search of a more potent version of the EdT...

Quote Originally Posted by ThVH View Post
    New York Intense
    Timbuktu teal logo bottle
    Timbuktu finally arrived — wow, that is one heavy bottle! And a real metal cap, very nice! When I tested a little on the back of my hand, it smelled a lot like CDG2Man to me.

New York is really leaving me breathless. The quality and skill involved in this are self-evident even to a beginner. I should have taken 100ml, made it a signature for a year, and by then would have built an international business no problem. This smells like success.

Another bottle of Iceberg Man and Lalique pour homme Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanbrfc View Post
    Another bottle of Iceberg Man and Lalique pour homme Lion
    Another Iceberg Man lover here

Another Iceberg Man lover here
    For sure... A gem in my opinion, and cheap lol

After my last big round of niche decants, I decided it was time to fill in my wardrobe with some "classic" designer frags:

Prada L'homme
    Dunhill Icon
    Boucheron PH
    Montblanc Legend
    Gucci Guilty Absolute (because they can't _all_ be easy wearing...)
    Chanel Antaeus

and Layton Exclusif, based on how much I liked the small decant. I can see Lyric man and New York Intense in my future, too.
    Current Favorites, no particular order:
    Invasion Barbare [MDCI]; Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial [Creed]; Rehab [Initio]; Herod, Layton Exclusif [PdM]; Naxos, Nio [Xerjoff]; Baccarat Rouge 540 [MFK]; Cedrat Boise [Mancera]; Jubilation XXV [Amouage]; Hacivat [Nishane]; Azzaro PH

Quote Originally Posted by SchoolHouseRocky View Post
    After my last big round of niche decants, I decided it was time to fill in my wardrobe with some "classic" designer frags:

Prada L'homme
    Dunhill Icon
    Boucheron PH
    Montblanc Legend
    Chanel Antaeus

and Layton Exclusif, based on how much I liked the small decant. I can see Lyric man and New York Intense in my future, too.

Very nice! Did you search for an older bottle in any of these cases, or just got them new? Asking because I‘m interested in the Gucci and Prada also.

NYI is great. I really enjoy it. The first hour was not easy since I‘m new to (albeit light) doses of animalics in my own perfumes, Now it‘s just wow.

Very nice! Did you search for an older bottle in any of these cases, or just got them new? Asking because I‘m interested in the Gucci and Prada also.

NYI is great. I really enjoy it. The first hour was not easy since I‘m new to (albeit light) doses of animalics in my own perfumes, Now it‘s just wow.
    I'm getting whatever version FragranceX is selling So, I'm guessing these are all new(ish) bottles. I don't know that any of these has undergone a significant reformulation or suffers from batch discrepancies, so I didn't worry much about trying to find vintage.
    Invasion Barbare [MDCI]; Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial [Creed]; Rehab [Initio]; Herod, Layton Exclusif [PdM]; Naxos, Nio [Xerjoff]; Baccarat Rouge 540 [MFK]; Cedrat Boise [Mancera]; Jubilation XXV [Amouage]; Hacivat [Nishane]; Azzaro PH

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The latest by La Nuit Nomade.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks SchoolHouseRocky!

Basenotes Plus

Prada L'homme
    Dunhill Icon
    Boucheron PH
    Montblanc Legend
    Chanel Antaeus

Very nice additions! Enjoy!
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Dependent

Amouage Interlude Man

Amouage Interlude Man.jpg
    Currently wearing: Royal Leather by By Kilian

Freed from BN Institution

Prada L'homme
    Dunhill Icon
    Boucheron PH
    Montblanc Legend
    Chanel Antaeus

Antaeus is a great acquisition. Be sure to consider Egoiste and Pour Monsieur at some point.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by techt View Post
    Amouage Interlude Man

Very good. Hope you like it.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Antaeus is a great acquisition. Be sure to consider Egoiste and Pour Monsieur at some point.
    To be honest, Antaeus was on my "buy" list because of how much you praise it! I'm looking forward to it, very much. And Egoiste very nearly made this list. Next round, for sure!

Amouage Interlude Man

This is an awesome fragrance, especially in the deep dry down. But buckle up for the first 10-15 minutes! I literally had to walk away the first time I sprayed it in the air. A great acquistion, enjoy!

To be honest, Antaeus was on my "buy" list because of how much you praise it! I'm looking forward to it, very much. And Egoiste very nearly made this list. Next round, for sure!
    The original formulations of both are the best formulations so if you can get samples/decants of these they are worth a sniff.

Basenotes Plus

Amouage Interlude Man

Very nice!

Los Angeles, CA- too damn close to Scent Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    All Parfums de Nicolaï:
    Patchouli Intense
    Eau de Yuzu
    Vie de Château Intense
    Nice choice on the Nicolai!
    Currently Loving:

Bois du Portugal
    Invasion Barbare
    Le 3e Homme
    Ormande Jayne Man
    New York Intense
    Patchouli Intense
    Naxos
    Ombre Leather
    Clubman/Canoe/Wild Country/Azzaro Pour Homme
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Los Angeles, CA- too damn close to Scent Bar

Timbuktu finally arrived — wow, that is one heavy bottle! And a real metal cap, very nice! When I tested a little on the back of my hand, it smelled a lot like CDG2Man to me.

New York is really leaving me breathless. The quality and skill involved in this are self-evident even to a beginner. I should have taken 100ml, made it a signature for a year, and by then would have built an international business no problem. This smells like success.
    Naw-- wise to start with the 30ml of New York. Glad, but not surprised you like it. It's masterful perfumery.
    Currently Loving:

Bois du Portugal
    Invasion Barbare
    Le 3e Homme
    Ormande Jayne Man
    New York Intense
    Patchouli Intense
    Naxos
    Ombre Leather
    Clubman/Canoe/Wild Country/Azzaro Pour Homme
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Naxos by Xerjoff

Dependent

Prada L'homme
    Dunhill Icon
    Boucheron PH
    Montblanc Legend
    Chanel Antaeus

Nice haul, congrats!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Very good. Hope you like it.
    This is an awesome fragrance, especially in the deep dry down. But buckle up for the first 10-15 minutes! I literally had to walk away the first time I sprayed it in the air. A great acquistion, enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    Very nice!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Amouage Interlude Man

Enjoy it when it arrives!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Fjerne by Slumberhouse

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Naw-- wise to start with the 30ml of New York. Glad, but not surprised you like it. It's masterful perfumery.
    Thank you, of course you‘re right, I was joking I‘m very impressed with PdN in general, all three fragrances I have tried so far (add Mixte and Sport-Eaux Fraiches) have been the bee‘s knees. And the 30ml bottles are such a fair offer.

A 7.5 ml travel vial of Bond No. 9 Dubai Black Sapphire.

Basenotes Plus

Guerlain Heritage EDT
    Amouage Bracken Man
    Gucci Guilty Absolute

Back up bottles, I should be receiving my Hermes Bel Ami in the next few days.

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Backups of original issue Burberry Brit for Men in the older bottle design (before the diagonal argyle of the Rhythm flanker).
    oh look, I have a signature
    Discover a searchable archive of my reviews and more at The Scented Devil
    Currently wearing: No. 19 by Chanel

Out for delivery today.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRF View Post
    Samples coming in 3 to 5 business days:

Secretions Magnifiques
    Idole de Lubin
    Aoud Cuir d'Arabie
    Salome
    What should I try first?

Page 144 of 146 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 LastLast