Code of Conduct
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1175

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Armani Prive Cuir Majeste
    Currently wearing: Jardin d'Amalfi by Creed

Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Xerjoff Cavour I.

Basenotes Member

Shihan--Piotr Czarneki

Dependent

Bond No.9 - Amouage - PDM - Kristiansand NY - YSL - Penhaligon's - Dior - HDP - Xerjoff - Mancera

Terre D'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver 3.3oz got a good deal on a bottle hope it becomes a keeper.
    Currently wearing: Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

D.S. & Durga Freetrapper, LIDG edp

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    Terre D'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver 3.3oz got a good deal on a bottle hope it becomes a keeper.
    I smelled this the other day. I didn't wear it, but I sniffed the cap. It smelled like it will be one of my very near future buys. So, I've had my TDH Pure Parfum for a few weeks now, and yesterday, it really crept back up in a soft and dirty way after my day was half over. Smelled amazing, even after 8 hours. I was going nose blind for sure. All is fine now.

Beach Hut Man Amouage
    Musc Impérial Atelier Cologne
    Signature Wild Art de Parfum

Quote Originally Posted by Jowan View Post
    I smelled this the other day. I didn't wear it, but I sniffed the cap. It smelled like it will be one of my very near future buys. So, I've had my TDH Pure Parfum for a few weeks now, and yesterday, it really crept back up in a soft and dirty way after my day was half over. Smelled amazing, even after 8 hours. I was going nose blind for sure. All is fine now.
    Terre D’Hermes is funny like that iso e super is tricky on the nose lol, if you haven’t already try the EDT the original. I did enjoy the Pure Parfum but the Vetiver and how it plays in the EDT is just divine.

Dior homme parfum, muscs koublai Khan, saint clair sampler set, the paradam, Citron boboli, sandalwood Sacre, Guerlain ideal intense and parfum, the good stuff from rising pheonix perfumes

A bunch of samples and a bottle of Habit Rouge edt

Quote Originally Posted by H_West View Post
    A bunch of samples and a bottle of Habit Rouge edt
    Habit Rouge EDT <3 such a great fragrance!

Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    Habit Rouge EDT <3 such a great fragrance!
    I am looking forward to it

Histoires de Parfums Outrecuidant
    Histoires de Parfums Irreverent
    Serge Lutens Sa Majeste La Rose

Dependent

Now that summer has past, prices have come down on Ferrari Bright Neroli, so I'm waiting on a bottle of that.

Happily arriving today was Carolina Herrera Insignia for men
    Currently wearing: Boss Spirit by Hugo Boss

Dependent

Bond No.9 - Amouage - PDM - Kristiansand NY - YSL - Penhaligon's - Dior - HDP - Xerjoff - Mancera

Arriving today was a 1 oz mini of Burberry London. Though it may be hard to believe, I've actually never tried this one before. But the other day I decided to impulse buy a small bottle off of ebay as part of my ongoing attempt to find my holy grail fall/winter fragrance. According to checkfresh this bottle was manufactured in April of 2008, lol! I'm hoping that's a good thing. It's either going to be some amazing "vintage" stuff, or...stale. It's been a long day, gonna shower and then try it out.

Oh, and inspired by a recent Mancera thread I've got a decant of Aoud Vanille on the way.
    Currently wearing: Sunshine Man by Amouage

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

I'm waiting for uuuugghhhhhventus to show up.
    2017 batch for whatever that's worth.
    oh look, I have a signature

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    I'm waiting for uuuugghhhhhventus to show up.
    2017 batch for whatever that's worth.
    You really need the batch code from the particular month and/or the moon phase it was manufactured under to know if its the "good stuff" or not.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Most worn:

Black Comme des Garçons, Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens, Patchouli Santa Maria Novella

3 samples from January Scent Project. I've really enjoyed my sample of Smolderose, so I opted to also try Burvuvu, Eiderantler, and Treebuoy this time around. I can't wait!

Fat Electrician by Eldo. Found a 100ml tester bottle for a great price.
    When the night takes on its own life, the tempo changes. Take along, languorous breath. Linger till dawn, keep your head in the stars. You're suspended in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pontifex Maximus View Post
    Fat Electrician by Eldo. Found a 100ml tester bottle for a great price.
    Congrats on this. Great fragrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Dunhill for Men 1934
    Chanel Pour Monsieur
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The entire line of 11 fragrances from The Parfums France.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Xerjoff Jebel
    Eden Botanicals Royal Hawaiian sandalwood oil

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by mixerscent View Post
    Xerjoff Jebel
    Eden Botanicals Royal Hawaiian sandalwood oil
    Nice choice with Jebel. A really nice scent in its own right, even if the price tag is a little eye-watering!

Quote Originally Posted by Benz3ne View Post
    Nice choice with Jebel. A really nice scent in its own right, even if the price tag is a little eye-watering!
    Thank you! I have my fingers crossed for Uden Overdose and Gentiluomo.

Floris 1962

Penhaligon's Sartorial

Divine L'Homme Sage
    Current Top Ten: 1) Spice & Wood 2) Royal Oud 3) Invasion Barbare 4) Cedrat Boise 5) Dior Homme 6) Terre d'Hermes Parfum 7) Egoiste 8) Tabac Rouge 9) Green Irish Tweed 10) Baccarat Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    Floris 1962

Penhaligon's Sartorial

Divine L'Homme Sage
    Great ones! Do you pickup any Polo Green-vibes in the Floris, btw? I read somewhere that there should be some kinda resemblance. TIA.
    Martin

Sent from my foil-hat using Tapatalk
    Nobody puts POLO in the corner!
    Currently wearing: Versace l'Homme by Versace

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast