Code of Conduct
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2045

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Sambuccashake View Post
    Now that's a promising inbound haul!

2017 formulation? I have a 2012 at home but won't chase it again when I run out. I like the 2017.

Me I am personally waiting on Aventus Cologne which is en route from Paris, probably in Germany right now and even though DHL is teasing me with a delivery date today, I think it will arrive next week.
    Congrats on Aventus Cologne! I will wait a bit on that one, but will definitely pick one up as well.

Yeah, 2017. I've been sampling both and they're close enough for me that the easier of the two to acquire is good enough.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

A selection sampling of Sultan Pasha Attars.
    Scarcity is an illusion. Unlearn it.

Not sure what to expect but took a punt on a few vintages of late.
    Anyone shed any light in this!
    s-l1600.jpg

After wearing Sandalwood & Cypress, I couldn't help myself:
    "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time." ~ Huey Lewis & The News
    "If you don't stop and take a look around once in awhile, you might miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller

Wanted Thread
    For Swap Thread
    For Sale Thread

50 ml decant of Sycomore. Enjoying Encre Noire today before I'm ruined forever by Sycomore

Que scay-je?

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by jkonick View Post
    50 ml decant of Sycomore. Enjoying Encre Noire today before I'm ruined forever by Sycomore
    Haha, nice. What are your plans for your bottle of Encre Noire?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    Haha, nice. What are your plans for your bottle of Encre Noire?
    Haha, I think I will still retain my love for EN, but it will definitely go on the back burner, at least until I run out of Sycomore. Honestly though, since EN is about $20/100 ml, it's a nice option in that realm and I don't have to worry about running through a bottle too quickly.

Que scay-je?

Basenotes Junkie

Haha, I think I will still retain my love for EN, but it will definitely go on the back burner, at least until I run out of Sycomore. Honestly though, since EN is about $20/100 ml, it's a nice option in that realm and I don't have to worry about running through a bottle too quickly.
    Yes, you can beat on it and not worry about it since it is so cheap. Enjoy Sycomore.

Nice. Which version are you getting? I love the vintage EDT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Regent Leather by Thameen

A sample of a new Lili Bermuda fragrance, called Nautilus.
    Basenotes sales: Tiffany for Men Concen, de Bachmakov, Atelier Vetiver Fatal, Tiffany for Men mini, 17 Cuba Paris frags, L'Essence de Cerruti, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/419...ples-amp-More!

Crystal Flacon sales: Prelude to Love, Noir de Noir, SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626

Four Frederic Malles (Bigarade Concentree, Angelique sous la pluie, Lys Mediteranee, and Le Parfum de Therese).
    Last edited by leor_77; 8th June 2019 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    Nice. Which version are you getting? I love the vintage EDT.

I'm getting the newer EdP version. I've had several people recommend the vintage EdT as a slightly better choice so I'll have to track some of that down next. What would you say is the difference between the EdP and EdT? I leaned more toward the EdP because I saw the EdT had a tobacco note, which I'm not as big a fan of, but it sounds like that note isn't too prominent.

Que scay-je?

Ulrich Lang Lightscape and Nightscape.
    Currently wearing: Higher by Christian Dior

I'm getting the newer EdP version. I've had several people recommend the vintage EdT as a slightly better choice so I'll have to track some of that down next. What would you say is the difference between the EdP and EdT? I leaned more toward the EdP because I saw the EdT had a tobacco note, which I'm not as big a fan of, but it sounds like that note isn't too prominent.
    Actually it has smoke and burning woods as notes but not tobacco, fortunately. I also don’t typically enjoy a tobacco accord. I’ve never tried the EDP version so I can’t give you a good comparison, but the EDT is truly fantastic. Very earthy rooty vetiver. And much stronger than your average EDT.

A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Regent Leather by Thameen

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post

Those are some nice selections.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Aubépine-Acacia by Creed

I disagree with this statement, I view it as an upgrade. It wouldn't hurt to have some decants of Dior Vetiver and Frederic Malle Extraordinaire.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by leor_77 View Post
    Four Frederic Malles (Bigarade Concentree, Angelique sous la pluie, Lys Mediteranee, and Le Parfum de Therese).
    Thats sounds very good. Malle has some very nice offerings.

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Those are some nice selections.
    Thanks, excited to get them!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sp no name.jpg
    Powder & Dust
    Magnolia
    SP Musk

Proraso Wood and Spice Cologne should be here on Monday.

The Proraso "Green" has grown on me so I purchased the Proraso "Red" which I really like. Both aftershaves.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The Classic and the Formal by House Of Sillage
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Armani Cuir Majeste
    D&G Velvet Exotic Leather
    Nasomatto Baraonda
    Roja Emigma EDP
    A Lab On Fire Paris L.A
    Lutens Cuir Mauresque
    Strangers Parfumerie Sample Set
    Currently wearing: Santal Blush by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by MELVCMS01 View Post
    Armani Cuir Majeste
    Have a feeling you're going to like this one. It's really nice.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

50 mL bottle Le Jardin Retrouve Citron Boboli- I have a smaller bottle but I really like it

Guerlain Heritage

Walimah Attar from Areej le Dore

Cuir de Russie by Sultan Pasha

Caron Pour Un Homme vintage (1980s probably)

You won't be. Tested side by side with Encre Noire à l'Extreme: their hearts are very similar (even the quality), and personally I prefer ENE's drydown.

Basenotes Plus

Guerlain Habit Rouge EDP

In the mail today is Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Perfume

10 Pascal Morabito cheapies.

Amouage Epic Man

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    You won't be. Tested side by side with Encre Noire à l'Extreme: their hearts are very similar (even the quality), and personally I prefer ENE's drydown.
    I'll test that out today. Should be arriving this afternoon. But, in all seriousness, EN and its flankers are some of my favorites, and will always have a special place in my collection. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Que scay-je?

Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast