Code of Conduct
Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2464
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Several discontinued Crown Perfumery EDTs: Crown Fougère, Eau de Quinine, Eau de Russe, and Sumare. Also, a blind-buy "cheapie": Open by Rogers & Gallet. (Just disqualified: Tom Ford Tobacco Oud arrived today.)

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Amyris Homme Extrait De Parfum
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    Several discontinued Crown Perfumery EDTs: Crown Fougère, Eau de Quinine, Eau de Russe, and Sumare. Also, a blind-buy "cheapie": Open by Rogers & Gallet. (Just disqualified: Tom Ford Tobacco Oud arrived today.)
    Congrats and I hope you enjoy Tobacco Oud. It is not a people please, but a great comfort scent for me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Norstrøm View Post
    Thanks!

Escentric 03, that's the "complete fragrance" version of the vetiveryl acetate one, right? I get why that one does it for you.
    It is. That said, you'll get an even more complete experience by layering M03 with E03.

Still waiting for delivery of Gengis Kahn. The first order was lost somewhere between here & there, so Marc graciously sent out another shipment. Very excited to FINALLY get this frag. My first order was made in late June

Basenotes Plus

For me, Shulton Early American Old Spice; Rogers & Gallet Open (still waiting); Tom Ford Tobacco Oud (to replace counterfeit); set of Serge Lutens samples.

For Mrs. Me, Lanvin Rumeur extrait, 20ml.

Basenotes Plus

Equipage Géranium

Oud Wa Amber by Berdoues
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Oud Wa Amber by Berdoues
    What a coincidence... during my trip today at Printemps (yes, there again...) I tried 3 ouds from Berdoues: Al Sahraa, Wa Misk and Wa Vanilia. The first listed was the one which interested me the most. Anyways.... congrats for your acquisition!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thrilledchilled View Post
    Equipage Géranium
    Congrats! I hesitated so much about buying it. (to be honest, I'm still thinking about it...)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Amyris Homme Extrait De Parfum
    Congrats! I own and love the EDP (within others of MFK). Stopped by an MFK store in Paris, and tried Absolue Pour Le Soir, Ciel de Gum, Le Beau Parfum, Cologne Pour Le Matin, and Absolue Pour Le Matin. The latter is now on my to-buy list!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Congrats on Ambre Loupe. An amazing amber!
    Agreed! I had to make a (financial) decision, and opted for T Habanero instead, but Ambre Loup was my runner up!

Equipage Géranium
    Nice one. I enjoy both the original Equipage, and EG. I think EG would work better in your weather/climate.
    November rotation - incense and smoke : Penhaligon's Elixir; CdG Avignon, Zagorsk; Piguet Casbah; Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo; Etro Shaal Nur, Messe de Minuit; Odin 07 Tanoke; Unum LAVS, Io Non Ho Mani; Heeley Cardinal, Eau Sacree; Anatole Lebreton Grimoire; Tom Daxon Resin Sacra; Tauer Incense Extreme
    Currently wearing: Shaal Nur by Etro

Equipage Géranium
    One of the best!
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    Agreed! I had to make a (financial) decision, and opted for T Habanero instead, but Ambre Loup was my runner up!
    Interesting that it smells like Tobacco Oud (one of my other favorites, though I'm more a fan of the Intense). Will have to sample T Habanero.
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Interesting that it smells like Tobacco Oud
    Only remotely. The oud in T Habanero is real and unapologetic, and the tobacco note is bolder than in TF's. You should definitely get your nose on it, but if you prefer TF TO intense, you may not like T Habanero. Indeed TO Intense leans on the sweet side, while T Habanero is pretty animalic, and makes a real statement.

Knize Ten Gold Edition
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    For me, Shulton Early American Old Spice; Rogers & Gallet Open (still waiting); Tom Ford Tobacco Oud (to replace counterfeit); set of Serge Lutens samples.

For Mrs. Me, Lanvin Rumeur extrait, 20ml.
    Which Serge Lutens will you be trying?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Equipage Géranium

Looking forward to your thoughts on it.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by Erok32 View Post
    Knize Ten Gold Edition

Hope you enjoy it.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Looking forward to your thoughts on it.
    Thank you. Tis a blind buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    What a coincidence... during my trip today at Printemps (yes, there again...) I tried 3 ouds from Berdoues: Al Sahraa, Wa Misk and Wa Vanilia. The first listed was the one which interested me the most. Anyways.... congrats for your acquisition!
    Thank you. Isn't Printemps great? It's a must stop for me every time in Paris.

Basenotes Plus

“...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

Picked up Layton for pretty cheap from Notino.
    Also waiting for my decants of Roja Elysium, Bond NO 9 Scent of Peace for him, Dior Ambre Nuit and Atelier Vetiver Fatal

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Which Serge Lutens will you be trying?
    Muscs Koublaï Khän, Datura Noir, Five O'Clock au Gingembre, and La Religieuse. Mostly interested in trying the MKK, but they came as a set.

Also ordered some Caron Yatagan, because why not?

Atitlan by Noeme.

Rania J - Ambre Loup
    Daniel Josier - Bois D' Iris
    Daniel Josier - Green Leather

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRupp View Post
    Still waiting for delivery of Gengis Kahn. The first order was lost somewhere between here & there, so Marc graciously sent out another shipment. Very excited to FINALLY get this frag. My first order was made in late June
    Where did you ordered from
    Currently wearing: Amber Sky by Ex Nihilo

Amouage Fate Woman and Guerlain Derby

Dark rebel rider and next I'll be ordering dark rebel and a 5 ml knize ten. Rebel by James dean just came in the mail yesterday, I bought 2 of them and I'm enjoying the notes (caught me by surprise because I wasn't expecting it to be decent, I'm going through a james dean kick at the moment as you can see).
    Top 5

1. Givenchy Play Intense by Givenchy

2. Invasion Barbare by MDCI

3. Green Irish Tweed by Creed

4. Rive Gauche Pour Homme by YSL

5. Gendarme

6. Jazz Prestige by YSL
    Currently wearing: Knize Ten by Knize

Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast