Code of Conduct
Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,190 of 2456
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

a few attars from Elixir Attar

Memoir Man by Amouage (made in Oman)

Salvador Dali Pour Homme

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Nishane - Ani

Currently wearing: Herod by Parfums de Marly

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Man View Post
    Amouage Fate Woman and Guerlain Derby
    Love Fate Woman and Derby. Enjoy!

I’m waiting on a few Lancome.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by CapriDog View Post
    Love Fate Woman and Derby. Enjoy!

I’m waiting on a few Lancome.
    Yeah those are both incredible fragrances!
    Currently wearing: Chypre Palatin by MDCI

Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Extreme
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Man View Post
    Amouage Fate Woman and Guerlain Derby
    Is this the original release for Derby?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Plus

Gianfrance Ferre for Man and Moschino pour Homme

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    This is a good one. You're in for a treat!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks, looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Is this the original release for Derby?
    No, current one.

I've got Cristalle EDT and No. 5 EDT on their way from Chanel. Definitely been on a big Chanel kick recently.

Barrister and Mann - Sevile
    375x500.48768.jpg

Fine Accoutrements - American Blend
    EDT-2T.jpg
    Scent is an exercise in patience and imagination.

Kalan by Parfums De Marly.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by onethinline View Post
    I've got Cristalle EDT and No. 5 EDT on their way from Chanel. Definitely been on a big Chanel kick recently.
    NIce. Are these vintage bottles?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

NIce. Are these vintage bottles?
    Nope, ordered direct from Chanel’s web site. Sprayed the Cristalle EDT last night — it was great. Code says it’s a 2018 bottle, but with both oak moss and tree moss in the ingredients. I wouldn’t say it’s strongly mossy but moss is definitely there.

My first Parfums De Marly - Layton Exclulsif. A risky blind buy that is out for delivery less than a day from ordering... Great service from Montreal.

Quote Originally Posted by U2u View Post
    My first Parfums De Marly - Layton Exclulsif.
    And a good one at that!

This one was a blind buy for me, but I remain confident due to its high praise from Wafts from the Loft and its inclusion of hyraceum - a pet note for me:

71871w.jpg
    Currently wearing: Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

A lot of partial vintage bottles:

Helmut Lang Cuiron
    Chaumet Pour Homme
    Burberry Brit

It was a $44 roll of the dice. Who knows if they'll be in wearable condition? An impulse buy on eBay.
    Currently wearing: Beach Hut Man by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Kalan by Parfums De Marly.
    Please let us know what you think about this fragrance when you get it - I believe there was a thread devoted to it? Really really interested in this one. Where did you purchase from?

I'm currently waiting on a bottle of Oud Malaki from Chopard Fragrancenet should have it here by Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    A lot of partial vintage bottles:

Helmut Lang Cuiron
    Chaumet Pour Homme
    Burberry Brit

It was a $44 roll of the dice. Who knows if they'll be in wearable condition? An impulse buy on eBay.
    Man I love eBay.

also, I hate eBay I don't even want to know how much money I've spent on ebay in the last couple of years.. between fragrances and sunglasses, watches and clothes, and coins/currency (one of my other hobbies )... that place is my achilles heel and also one of my favorite websites for wasting time. I would not be surprised if I spent more money on eBay than any other thing outside of my mortgage...

Basenotes Plus

Still waiting on TF Tobacco Oud, Caron Yatagan, vintage Aramis, vintage Lanvin Rumeur Parfum.

Just arrived: Lutens samples (Muscs Koublaï Khan [SOTD], Datura Noir, La Religieuse, Five O'Clock au Gingembre), Salvador Dali Pour Homme—Edition Speciale, Early American Old Spice, January Scent Project sample kit (complete).
    Currently wearing: Borsalino by Borsalino

Basenotes Plus

Received Trussardi Riflesso tester bottle today. Pretty nice. Reminds me of Inside Man from the same house. Still waiting on a 5ml sample of Amouage Sunshine man. Also have a used 2.5 oz Creed Orange Spice coming from a swap. Glad to have it in my wardrobe!
    OFFICIAL MEMBER OF CREED'S "FAN BOY" CLUB
    Currently wearing: Rume by Slumberhouse

Basenotes Plus

Just added: Rania J sample set (Oud Assam, T. Habanero, Ambre Loup, Cuir Andalou, Lavande 44, Rose Ishtar, Jasmine Kâma).
    Currently wearing: Borsalino by Borsalino

Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    Still waiting on TF Tobacco Oud, Caron Yatagan, vintage Aramis, vintage Lanvin Rumeur Parfum.

Just arrived: Lutens samples (Muscs Koublaï Khan [SOTD], Datura Noir, La Religieuse, Five O'Clock au Gingembre), Salvador Dali Pour Homme—Edition Speciale, Early American Old Spice, January Scent Project sample kit (complete).
    Would be curious to know your thoughts on January Scent Project - I love Biebel’s work, but it can be split among crowds.
    Currently wearing: Terre d'Hermès by Hermès

Quote Originally Posted by My two scents View Post
    Received Trussardi Riflesso tester bottle today. Pretty nice. Reminds me of Inside Man from the same house. Still waiting on a 5ml sample of Amouage Sunshine man. Also have a used 2.5 oz Creed Orange Spice coming from a swap. Glad to have it in my wardrobe!
    Orange Spice is so much easier to wear than Kouros. A very nice alternative.

Basenotes Plus

Orange Spice is so much easier to wear than Kouros. A very nice alternative.
    They are so similar that if I didn't want the Creed in my collection so bad I would be satisfied just sampling it and wear Kouros at $160 savings. But it is so nice. I need to acquire a vintage bottle of Kouros.
    OFFICIAL MEMBER OF CREED'S "FAN BOY" CLUB
    Currently wearing: Rume by Slumberhouse

Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast