Code of Conduct
Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,520 of 2713
o
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Ifti View Post
    Lol good man! You never thought of getting the 200ml bottles? I picked one up a while back, usually I use atomisers, it was empty so went from the bottle, excellent sprayer!!
    200ml bottles are nice sprayers are beast ha, they are cumbersome to hold though lol. I find the refillable bottles fresher smelling also, since have another two in transit haha 5 backups now one in use. The recent change of ownership of Azzaro has me worried for the future so always adding more just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Anybody worry about fragrances getting shipped/mailed in sub-zero temps?

I worry about shipping fragrance in the middle of summer, I worry about it shipping in below-freezing temps...
    I have like a 3 week window of weather where I don't stress about it being exposed to extreme temps
    Never had a issue, imo and what I’ve read colder temperatures are better for a fragrance than warmer. As long as your not on vacation and it’s sitting in a mailbox for a week lol all should be good probably safe even then!

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Very nice. Are some of these gifts?
    All are gifts but the Chanel and the Essenza.

Basenotes Plus

Took advantage of Black Friday special at Rogue.
    In transit
    Derviche
    Chypre - Siam
    Both blind buys, but based on Basenoters positive reviews don't think I will be disappointed.

One more coming from Ireland.....
    Blind buy as well........ Patrick.
    Currently wearing: Red Tobacco by Mancera

I'm traveling at the moment and just picked this up from Duty Free. Score!

IMG_20191203_155253.jpg

Lots of them at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    200ml bottles are nice sprayers are beast ha, they are cumbersome to hold though lol. I find the refillable bottles fresher smelling also, since have another two in transit haha 5 backups now one in use. The recent change of ownership of Azzaro has me worried for the future so always adding more just in case!

Never had a issue, imo and what I’ve read colder temperatures are better for a fragrance than warmer. As long as your not on vacation and it’s sitting in a mailbox for a week lol all should be good probably safe even then!
    Hmmm, lol might invest me some more Azzaro then!! Got around 300ml, think 500ml should be enough to last come what may!!!!

Roja Parfums Danger Parfum Cologne
    Currently wearing: XJ Homme by Xerjoff

Basenotes Plus

“...too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.” - Robin Sharma

Because of the Joe Kilroy Zino thread, I am blind buying a vintage bottle from e-bay (which is a first for me). Fingers crossed...
    Currently wearing: Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Woodstock, Vinyl and Freedom by Franck Boclet
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I'm keeping my powder dry until most of my Christmas shopping for others is done. Almost there. It's been pretty easy since there's not anything particularly tempting for me at the moment. Trip to Atlanta planned in two weeks where I hope to cut loose a little.
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    Nice one. Congrats.
    Thanks, really looking forward to it arriving!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmellin_Good View Post
    I'm traveling at the moment and just picked this up from Duty Free. Score!

IMG_20191203_155253.jpg
    How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by newatthis66 View Post
    Took advantage of Black Friday special at Rogue.
    In transit
    Derviche
    Chypre - Siam
    Both blind buys, but based on Basenoters positive reviews don't think I will be disappointed.

One more coming from Ireland.....
    Blind buy as well........ Patrick.
    You're definitely going to be in for a treat with Rogue, both are great picks and my favorites from the house.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Derby by Guerlain

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    That one smelled really nice when I sampled it in retailers recently.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Plus

That one smelled really nice when I sampled it in retailers recently.
    My in-store sniff prompted me to bring home a sample vial, but it didn't resonate enough on my skin to warrant the FB price. I can easily imagine it working better on someone else, though.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    My in-store sniff prompted me to bring home a sample vial, but it didn't resonate enough on my skin to warrant the FB price. I can easily imagine it working better on someone else, though.
    I’m counting on it. Sample vial doesn’t do it justice IMO. Anyway a BNIB bottle at a 40% discount from reputable seller is way too good a deal to pass up since it’s been in my WTB list for nearly a year.

Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    The one you should try is Russian Coriander, it's similar in nature to 1872.

Basenotes Plus

Funny you should mention this. I’m having a hard time tracking a sample or even a partial used bottle.

Woodstock, Vinyl, and Freedom by Franck Boclet
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    Funny you should mention this. I’m having a hard time tracking a sample or even a partial used bottle.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clive-Chris...AAAOSwhW1ca0jm

Quote Originally Posted by MattJP View Post

Because of the Joe Kilroy Zino thread, I am blind buying a vintage bottle from e-bay (which is a first for me). Fingers crossed...
    Let me/us know your findings plz!
    My Top '11' of main current rotation in no particular order:

- Paco Rabanne: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Antaeus (vtg)
    - Azzaro: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - TF: Ombré Leather
    - Cartier: Santos edt (vtg)
    - Guerlain: Héritage (vtg)
    - Thierry Mugler: A*men
    - SA: Al Basel
    - D&G: Pour Homme (vtg)
    - Mancera: Red Tobacco
    - Mancera: Aoud Vanille

Not at all. Got it at The Loop in Dublin Airport.

It was €91 so about $100

Lune D'Eau by Pierre Guillaume

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Schmellin_Good View Post
    Not at all. Got it at The Loop in Dublin Airport.

It was €91 so about $100
    Excellent price!

A 10ml decant of the new Guerlain "Bouquet de Paris" parfum from their Champs Elysees boutique thanks to a wonderful splitter from Basenotes (S0ondae100). I really have not much of an idea what it will smell like, despite the notes being public knowledge, but hope springs eternal

Montale Intense Café
    mntincu_aedp10_02-o__13.jpg
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Essenza de Zegna, Zegna Essenze Amber Gold, Armani Privé Sable Or, Armani Privé Vétiver Babylone, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Acqua di Giò Profumo, Amouage Dia Man, L'Artisan Explosions d’Emotions: Amour Nocturne, Zegna Essenze Italian Bergamot/Acqua di Bergamotto

Quote Originally Posted by Lovescully View Post
    Montale Intense Café
    Nice one. Congrats.
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lovescully View Post
    Montale Intense Café
    Hope you enjoy it!

Orange De Bahia by Boucheron

Page 84 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast