Code of Conduct
Page 99 of 133 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 3976
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Very nice. Would you consider some of the other flankers?
    I’ve tried a few in the past, but L'Eau Bleue D'Issey Pour Homme really stood out I remember it’s been a few years since I’ve worn this.
    Closest to a signature fragrance - Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme

Sound Scents

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Got a sample arriving Monday
    I am eager to hear your thoughts.
    Current Top Ten:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Jasmin Antique (Rogue Perfumery)
    3) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills) - tie
    3) Giorgio V.I.P. Special Reserve (Giorgio Beverly Hills) - tie

5) Dia pour Homme vintage edt (Amouage)

6)
    Anat Fritz and its reissue, called Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
    8) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
    8) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie

Currently wearing: Parfum de Peau by Montana

Nothing, deliveries were stopped!

Some unicorns...
    Some legendary
    Some back-ups.

Only 5 out 6 packages this week and the following one...the last.
    20 and something pieces in total.

I can't wait anymore, it is going to be one hell of a haul!
    One person's craziness is other person's reality !

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    Nothing, deliveries were stopped!
    Mail deliveries stopped there indefinitely?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    This might happen in US at some point

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Hope not.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Hope not.
    Also hoping not. Not only for fragrances, but there are many of us who are relying on shipment as the only way to get things we need in states with shelter in place orders. It's a lot riskier than going out for many.
    Favorite Houses:
    Hermès
    Rogue Perfumery
    Zoologist
    Amouage
    Frederic Malle
    Serge Lutens

Loves:
    Florals (especially rose, tuberose, cherry blossom, orange blossom, osmanthus, ylang ylang, immortelle, violet, jasmine, plum blossom, heliotrope, and iris)
    Orientals (especially spicy, woody, and floral orientals)
    Boozy notes
    Chypres (especially with real oakmoss)
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances
    Great longevity and sillage
    Currently wearing: Poivre 23 by Le Labo

in Lombardy parcel deliveries were stopped in several zones, not regular mail!

Hope not.
    If it gets bad enough in US i can envision limited deliveries by all postal service such as once a week deliveries to homes.

I didn’t buy my Louis Vuitton because I feel bad buying a lux item and going to the ups store to pick up a LV box while people are dying

If it gets bad enough in US i can envision limited deliveries by all postal service such as once a week deliveries to homes.
    I received an email this morning from UPS stating that all 50 states have stated that their service is an "essential service" and delivery and pickup will continue normally. I imagine the same would be for Fedex and DHL. Particulars might change, but it's assuring that the services will continue.

I hope so my friend. But If the workers start getting sick there won’t be anyone left to do the deliveries

This might actually be one of the last things to stop service, along with grocery stores. They're deemed essential and with proper social distancing, hygiene-related washing and wiping should be able to continue to function.
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed

Should be arriving today hopefully...

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Should be arriving today hopefully...

You got yourself a dandy!

Does anyone know if luckyscent is still shipping? Was thinking of placing an order but I see another company in California is shutting down delivery and was wondering if this is a statewide thing.
    Favorite Houses:
    Hermès
    Rogue Perfumery
    Zoologist
    Amouage
    Frederic Malle
    Serge Lutens

Loves:
    Florals (especially rose, tuberose, cherry blossom, orange blossom, osmanthus, ylang ylang, immortelle, violet, jasmine, plum blossom, heliotrope, and iris)
    Boozy notes
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances

Quote Originally Posted by 24 Faubourg View Post
    Does anyone know if luckyscent is still shipping? Was thinking of placing an order but I see another company in California is shutting down delivery and was wondering if this is a statewide thing.
    I'd call them tomorrow when they open and inquire to be sure. Things change rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by 24 Faubourg View Post
    I placed an order yesterday. I'll update you if I get a notice saying something to that effect.

Thank you. I asked on IG and they said they were still operating but things have been changing so fast.
    Favorite Houses:
    Hermès
    Rogue Perfumery
    Zoologist
    Amouage
    Frederic Malle
    Serge Lutens

Loves:
    Boozy notes
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances

CH Prive Men, Acqua di Gio and a new bottle Creed Aventus Cologne. Decant samples for Creed Vetiver Geranium, Atelier Orange Sanguine, Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche and Comme Des Garcons Black.

My son is going to inherit my old bottles of Ch Prive and Acqua di Gio, grabbed biggest bottles offered. Aventus Cologne is to take load off current bottle of Aventus. Decant samples are for fun.
    Currently wearing: Aventus Cologne by Creed

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by JJ The Terrible View Post
    CH Prive Men, Acqua di Gio and a new bottle Creed Aventus Cologne. Decant samples for Creed Vetiver Geranium, Atelier Orange Sanguine, Olfactive Studio Lumiere Blanche and Comme Des Garcons Black.

My son is going to inherit my old bottles of Ch Prive and Acqua di Gio, grabbed biggest bottles offered. Aventus Cologne is to take load off current bottle of Aventus. Decant samples are for fun.
    Sounds like a treat, have fun!
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Aventus Cologne
    Bel Ami Vetiver
    Colonia Essenza
    All good ones. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ The Terrible View Post
    a new bottle Creed Aventus Cologne.
    Hopefully you find it a treat worth waiting for.

Egoiste
    Antaeus
    Vintage Z-14
    Fattan for Men

Dependent

Clive Christian No. 1 for men will be here today!

"Wonderfully wild, eminently civilized" - Derby by Guerlain

My swap thread
    Currently wearing: Cuir Obscur by Byredo

Nicolai Patchouli and New York Intense

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Egoiste
    Antaeus
    Vintage Z-14
    Fattan for Men
    Nice additions enjoy them!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne Man View Post
    Nicolai Patchouli and New York Intense
    Congrats on these additions!

You got yourself a dandy!
    Thanks, loving it as my SOTE.

Page 99 of 133 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 ... LastLast