Code of Conduct

Default MFK Discount Code?

Does anyone have a discount code for the Maison Francis Kurkdjian website??
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Dependent Feedback 1069 (100%) PalmBeach's Avatar

Default Re: MFK Discount Code?

None I am aware of.

Super Member Feedback 5 (100%)

I dont think they ever have any publically

However, you can buy a sample pack of 4 fragrances of your choice for 14 euros which they will give you a code 14 euros off any bottle.

^^^ Thank you.

I bit the bullet as 'twere and ordered a full bottle of APLS. (I really like the few Kurkdjian's creations I have smelt so far.) I had been thinking about it for months and months and had read every review I could find. It is only available intermittently due to sourcing problems. It is available right now, and I thought it might sell out and not be available again for a year or more, so.... As if I really needed another perfume....this hobby is not about need as much as it is about want.... It is an addiction I tell you!! It is a relatively harmless one, though. I try to take comfort in that thought.
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Dependent Feedback 1069 (100%) PalmBeach's Avatar

Congrats. Go easy on the sprayer, as this one is very strong indeed.

Don’t be concerned if you do not get a shipping confirmation, but be on the lookout for it in about a week or so. They are very good about shipping.

^^^ Thank you. I was wondering about this very thing. I prefer to receive a tracking number so that on the delivery date I can be sure to be home and to have the gate unlocked so that the carrier can get inside. Will it arrive via USPS, FedEx, or..... ?

Gregory David Roberts

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Oriane View Post
    ^^^ Thank you. I was wondering about this very thing. I prefer to receive a tracking number so that on the delivery date I can be sure to be home and to have the gate unlocked so that the carrier can get inside. Will it arrive via USPS, FedEx, or..... ?
    They ship with Colissimo, the end leg will most likely be USPS but may be UPS in a few cases. I've always gotten departure notices from Colissimo along with their tracking which gives limited info but does let you know when it's in the states and what day it should be expected if you check along the way. I might get the end info because I have a Usps acct that tells me when anything is being shipped here, idk. But Colissimo is great ime and fast. Ive found MFK to be an excellent company to deal with. =)

^^^ Thank you! This is good to know. I cannot wait to receive it!

Gregory David Roberts

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

I bit the bullet as 'twere and ordered a full bottle of APLS.
    Congrats. Hope you enjoy it!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thank you, hednic. I have a feeling I am going to really love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, according to tracking, my bottle of APLS cleared customs this morning and is expected to arrive here tomorrow. I do not see how it could arrive that quickly, but I am so excited! I cannot wait to use it!

Gregory David Roberts

Basenotes Plus

Thank you, hednic. I have a feeling I am going to really love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, according to tracking, my bottle of APLS cleared customs this morning and is expected to arrive here tomorrow. I do not see how it could arrive that quickly, but I am so excited! I cannot wait to use it!
    Mine all came faster from France than almost anything I've ordered from the U.S.in the last couple of years. I hope you love it

Equally excited for you!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thank you, hednic and theladymay!

Well, the post arrived just moments ago. The bottle of Revlon Intimate I purchased arrived, but APLS sadly did not. Monday is MLK day, so the next day it might possibly arrive is Tuesday.

USPS only seems to get worse in my opinion. I am still waiting for a package from Michigan shipped Priority Mail SIX days ago. Tracking shows it "delayed" with no further explanation.

One day USPS is going to cause me to go absolutely doolally!

Gregory David Roberts

One day USPS is going to cause me to go absolutely doolally!
    This winter has wrecked havoc on deliveries in certain areas from all carriers it seems. I had a purchase of liquor from the UK that was placed on December 26th that was supposed to arrive in 5 days and is finally due to arrive on January 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    This winter has wrecked havoc on deliveries in certain areas from all carriers it seems. I had a purchase of liquor from the UK that was placed on December 26th that was supposed to arrive in 5 days and is finally due to arrive on January 16th.
    Good grief! Sorry to hear this, hednic. My wait has been quite meagre compared to this. I hope your liquor arrives safely on the 16th. Anticipation can be so frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, my APLS finally arrived late today--6 p.m. to be exact. (The post office gets worse every year!) I am sure it would have been here yesterday if not for the holiday.

Just bathed and spritzed some on. This is definitely a deep, rich, opulent fragrance, and the first thing I can smell is a thick, sweet, almost palpably sticky honey note. This smells like real, actual honey, unlike some other purported honey fragrances I have tried in the past. I understand what so many reviewers mean whence they claim it has a somewhat "urinous" smell. If I let my mind go in that direction, I detect it as well, but if I think of it for what it really is, i.e. an extremely realistic honey note, it is not so much urinous as it is, well, a rich, fresh, real honey smell. I am sorry I cannot explain it any better than this. Perhaps after I have worn it a few times, I will be able to offer a better analysis of it. In any case, I do like it, but I think it will take me a while to fully "understand it."

I do not find APLS in any way similar to MKK, at least not at this stage as I have only had it on my skin for less than fifteen minutes. However, I feel confident in saying that anyone who loves honey not, will likely love APLS not. Two or three years ago I asked for suggestions for a fragrance with a strong honey note, and I was told to try Pure Honey. Well, Pure Honey is a light scent of wildflowers more than it is of honey, but THIS, this APLS is pure honey indeed.

I am impressed by how quickly this arrived from France, too! Theladymay was absolutely correct about the shipping time. I have had fragrances shipped within the U.S. that have taken much longer to arrive via ground even from two states away, and I have had fragrances from Canada take two weeks to arrive. I have even had an order from Neiman Marcus in my own state take a full week to arrive, so I am very impressed with the turnaround time. The perfume was well packaged, too. The box arrieved in its cello and then wrapped in gift wrapping paper and tied with a ribbon. I have always said the French know how to impress.

hednic, I hope you package finally arrived today, too!

ETA: I think I will apply APLS at least thirty minutes before leaving the house. Otherwise, I think the fragrance may be in danger of being misinterpreted by peasants.
    Last edited by Oriane; 17th January 2018 at 03:18 AM.

Gregory David Roberts