Code of Conduct

Default Anyone for some Mugler chocolates?!

I wasn't certain which forum suited this topic best.. but I settled this one as these may be a nice gift idea for your wives and girlfriends so I thought this forum was most appropriate. Plus I guess it suits it as well as anywhere and this is where I do most of my posting and hanging out. Anyways, I think you folks should find this interesting.

I done a search on this but I can't seem to find anything about it. It seems like the people at Thierry Mugler teamed up with La Maison du Chocolat and created these Angel chocolates. Maybe I've been living under a rock or something, but this is the first I've heard of them! Is anyone else aware of them? Or maybe even tried them?

There are three different kinds.. plus the Angel star. Some quick descriptions below..

The Celestial Chocolate; representing Angel’s top notes, this chocolate boasts a ganache of bergamot, mandarin jelly and milk chocolate. Fresh, tangy and invigorating, the celestial chocolate is a spark of freshness that playfully hints at the intrigue to come.

The Delicious Chocolate; evoking the heart of Angel, delicious pairs candyfloss-flavoured marshmallow with red fruits, chocolate and hazelnut/almond praline. This is Angel’s more indulgent side, where sugar feels weightless and exuberant.

The Voluptuous Chocolate; now we’re getting into the dark and serious stuff with the vanilla and patchouli (a nod to Olivier Cresp’s ‘Patchou‘ accord) flavouring a dark chocolate ganache. You’d be une ganache not to fall for this one.

Finally, the Angel Star; pure Madagascan dark chocolate shaped into the infinite and iconic Angel star flacon sparkle with depth, darkness and the tang of red fruits, making for a salivating and supernova-esque experience.

Here's a picture I found:

I find it fascinating that they made these "edible perfumes"! I'll be sure to buy some boxes to try them out! Plus, I'll definitely buy some for the women in my life.. come to think of it, quite a few of them are Mugler fangirls so these will be ideal. These would make nice gifts! Something very unique, quirky, different.. I guess that's what Mugler was always about!

Speaking of buying them, you can purchase them from La Maison du Chocolate for 25 euros if anyone is interested to treat their ladies!

I just found the link!

http://www.lamaisonduchocolat.fr/en/...ugler-gift-box

Default Re: Anyone for some Mugler chocolates?!

Pass....
    Currently wearing: Habit Rouge by Guerlain

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The Celestial Chocolate sounds yummy.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Never heard of this before. I do not eat candy very often, though I have wanted to try these---Mademoiselle Margaux Chocolate Covered Cherries soaked in armagnac.

31gmvSAiBnL.jpg

41lZNMWZHyL.jpg
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

That sounds like a great gift idea! Too bad the chocolate is almost as expensive as the fragrance...
    I wear fragrance to smell good to everyone, not just myself

Could make indeed a good present for both a fragrance and a chocolate enthusiast