Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Your Non-Perfume Perfume Related Purchases

Rather belated but still heartfelt congratulations for the very inspired purchases, captured in these fascinating photos.

So far, have not made any special purchases regarding additional furniture, storage space and/or alternative storage facilities for the fragrances owned, half of the storage job being secured by the original boxes, the other by random pieces of furniture scattered around the house and keeping them stored. However may at some point consider having either custom-made or simply buying a cabinet or commode roomy enough to store all the fragrances at once in a sturdy, simple, practical, easy access manner.

Yes, Ken, that is what I plan to do, too. I hope to find an antique cupboard to store most of my fragrances. I will likely leave body sprays, etc. in the linen closet which is near the loo. I am not a bottle collector, but I do have a few, empty bottles that I like to display just for the pleasure of looking at them.

If you acquire a cupboard or have a custom cupboard built for you, please post some snaps for us!
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    I love these, where did you find it?
    Found on etsy. Seller is in China, so it may take 2-4 weeks to arrive, but they are so cute, yes?
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by Oriane View Post
    This scent of the day diary is cute, too.

https://www.scentoftheday.co/
    I just ordered this, can’t wait for it to arrive! It is also sold through Etsy, which is where I purchased it.

^^^ Congrats, cazaubon! I am sure you will love it.

Gregory David Roberts