Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Tom Ford Private Blend (Noir de Noir, Fougere Platine, Neroli Portofino Forte... 30ml = $55... more.

Noir de Noir is now OPEN!! If you are interested in trying this fantastic fragrance here is a great chance to get a 30 or 50ml portion in a handsome bottle with a great looking label and a fantastic sprayer.

Noir de Noir
    (30ML = $55; 50ML = $85.)

OPEN SPLIT INFO BELOW:
    ----
    I am now able to offer four fragrances in four sizes.

Vanille Fatale, Neroli Portofino Forte, Fleur de Portofino, and one of the newest Fougere Platine!

Great way to try scents, or stock up on a favorite. The only thing you're missing out on here is the fancy bottle and the high price. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

9/12/18 -** LOWERED ALL PRICES!**

If you have any questions my inbox is always open.

If you are interested, please post here and PM me! I don't always see all the posts here. Thank you!

I have one Oud Wood decant left, 10ml -- fancy decant. Price is $30 shipped.

Fougere Platine platine.jpg
    5mL $15
    10mL $23
    30mL $50
    50mL $80

Vanille Fatale vanille fatale.jpg
    5mL $15
    10mL $23
    30mL $50
    50mL $80

Neroli Portofino Forte NPF.jpg
    5mL $15
    10mL $23
    30mL $50
    50mL $80

Fleur de Portofino(2015)
    family.jpg
    5mL $12

10mL $17
    30mL $37
    50mL $57

Notes about purchasing:

As always, I am fine with international shipments assuming no risk myself. International shipping also costs more. Please keep that in mind. Payment is expected as a net number, with you paying by friends and family or adding 5% to cover fees. Minor discounts are available for multiple purchases, as shipping costs go down for each purchase after the first.

I welcome all questions and look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for looking
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zr0e; 30th May 2019 at 03:49 PM.

Default Re: [US/INTL] Tom Ford Vanille Fatale

The description of this scent on Luckyscent caught my eye. Put me down for 10mL!
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Default Re: International - Tom Ford Private Blend Vanille Fatale - Fancy Label - Low Price/ML- Ship from US

Thanks for the split. Frag is very nice. The vanilla is very natural without being strongly gourmand. A hint of musk warms it up. Great scent for work. I think I like it better than Tobacco Vanille.
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Default Re: Vanille Fatale - Tom Ford's Newest Private Blend - Fancy Label - Low Price/ML- Ship from USA [IN

dropped the price and added pictures of the 50ml. Cheers.

Default Re: Vanille Fatale - Tom Ford's Newest Private Blend - Fancy Label - International - New Low Price

Could I buy 10 ml please? Can PayPal u the funds now, what email would u like it sent to? Thanks for doing this split!

Default Re: Vanille Fatale - Tom Ford's Newest Private Blend - Fancy Label - International - New Low Price

Message me for 10ml

Shout out for this great basenotes member- my TF decant arrived super quick, and the label and atomizer are excellent quality... Really appreciate the split. Thanks!!

Does anyone know what its like to ship to the UK? Will customs seize it etc?

I've shipped to the UK a few times and have had luck, but can't make any guarantees. It is also a little more expensive, obviously.

Thanks very much shipping was super fast and I really enjoy the scent, it reminds me of a more vanilla centric version of Santal Blush.

Default Re: Tom Ford Private Blends (Vanille Fatale, Oud Wood Intense, Fleur de Portofino) International! Ch

Updated this with new fragrances!

Default Re: Tom Ford Private Blends (Vanille Fatale, Oud Wood Intense, Fleur de Portofino) International! Ch

I have some questions, i will PM you.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Thank you for the split. The shipping was fast and I liked the atomizer. Really appreciate it!

Default Re: Vanille Fatale, Oud Wood Intense, Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford Private Blends International! Che

Sent PM for Oud Wood intense
    smell good, feel good

Default Re: Vanille Fatale, Oud Wood Intense, Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford Private Blends 10ml=$27 30ml=$72

Interested in Vanille Fatale

Default Re: Vanille Fatale, Oud Wood Intense, Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford Private Blends 10ml=$27 30ml=$72

Received Tom Ford safe and sound; thanks!
    smell good, feel good

Basenotes Plus

PM sent
    “The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own”
    ― Fernando Pessoa
    Currently wearing: No. 5 L'Eau by Chanel

Mine stopped in customs
    Let´s see how much will it be......omg....
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Interested in Vanille Fatale

Basenotes Plus

Got my decant of Vanilla Fatale today. Thank you!!!
    “The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own”
    ― Fernando Pessoa
    Currently wearing: No. 5 L'Eau by Chanel

Interested in Oud Wood Intense 50ml

Got my decant of vanille fatal today!! Good stuff I think I prefer tobacco vanille but still good stuff defiantly authentic. This is a great seller here smooth transaction!

Default Re: [INTL] Tom Ford Private Blend (30ml) $60 (50ml) $100 Lowest prices, fancy labels, huge selection

Major Overhaul, new fragrances, new pricing.

Default Re: [INTL] Tom Ford Private Blend Fougere Platine; Ombre Leather 16; Neroli Portofino Forte; Vanille

PM Sent

Default Re: [INTL] Tom Ford Private Blend Fougere Platine; Ombre Leather 16; Neroli Portofino Forte; Vanille

Finally got the pictures up!

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

PM Sent

A little bit of Ombre Leather 16 left, come now if you want it!

Default Re: [INTL] TF Oud Wood; Fougere Platine; Ombre Leather 16; Neroli Portofino Forte; Vanille Fatale...

My order arrived quickly. Both the OL 16 and Fougere Platine are very very good with excellent longevity and the bottles and sprayers are high quality.
    I would buy from zr0e again.
    Thank you !

Default Re: [INTL] TF Oud Wood; Fougere Platine; Ombre Leather 16; Neroli Portofino Forte; Vanille Fatale...

Got my order in the mail. Quick and painless transaction, thanks

Default Re: [INTL] Tom Ford - Neroli Portofino Forte, Ombre Leather 16, Fleur de Portofino! Great Labels

Interested! PM'D!