Code of Conduct

Default Illuminum Majestic Oud

Hello folks,

Been a while since Iíve posted on here. So hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to hopefully introduce some folks to my newest favorite Oud.

Got a sample of this a few weeks back and itís probably the most fascinating fragrance Iíve ever got my hands on. From the initial blast to the dry down this beauty morphs and transforms into brilliance. The best Oud Iíve smelled hands down. (No I havenít smelled all of them or probably even a quarter of the available Ouds out there)

Ordered me a bottle of this today. So Iím pretty excited about itís arrival.

Anyone else try this yet??

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Default Re: Illuminum Majestic Oud

I have tried this and what I remember enjoying most was the figgy-spicy opening.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Lovely, refined scent! Pity that brand went bankrupt.

interesting, as Roja Dove has a scent coming out next week also called "Majestic Aoud".
    Currently wearing: Vert BohŤme by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ever View Post
    Lovely, refined scent! Pity that brand went bankrupt.
    Wow, wasn't aware of that.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I didn’t know that either. Wonder if it’s a coincidence or another Bel Ami type attempt.

Yeap, Illuminum is no more - closed down London showroom, page etc. They have been struggling for some months before taking this last, radical step.
    It is quite sad as I liked their repackaging, updated portfolio and recent 95 series scents.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ever View Post
    Yeap, Illuminum is no more - closed down London showroom, page etc. They have been struggling for some months before taking this last, radical step.
    Gosh. What a shame! I remember when their scents were first being promoted at Henri Bendels in NYC