Code of Conduct

Default Liquid Hand Soaps?

Currently running low on Compagnie de Provence Liquid Hand Soap w/ Olive Oil, Anise and Patchouli. Would like a change - prefer something strongly scented again. I read that one person had liked Byredo Vetyver Hand Wash. Any other recommendations? Thanks.

Default Re: Liquid Hand Soaps?

Two perfume brands I can think of that do liquid hand soap are Penhaligon and Le Labo:
    https://www.penhaligons.com/us/hand-wash-and-lotions/

I have tried neither. Le Labo body products are nicely scented, but the hand soap does not correspond to any perfume, so who knows.

I love functional products scented like a good perfume, and now that you mention, liquid hand soap seems like a big gap in most lines.

cacio

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Some of the ones L'Occitane offer are nice especially Verbena (Verveine) liquid hand soap.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Molton Brown's are nice and strong.
    Hermes do a line of hand washes in popular fragrances like Eau D'Orange Verte.
    L'Artisan's are nice too (I just used Caligna to wash my son's hair and it was beautiful.)

Thanks for all the suggestions (Molton Brown, Hermes, L'Artisan, L'Occitane, Penhaligon and Le Labo). I found that Tom Dixon also has a few offerings that I'd like to check out - one of them being his "London Eclectic" (Black pepper, oud wood, vetiver, cedarwood, patchouli). Found one on Amazon that might be interesting for this time of year "Barr-Co. Fir & Grapefruit Liquid Hand Soap". Will report back.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Some of the ones L'Occitane offer are nice especially Verbena (Verveine) liquid hand soap.
    +1. Verbena is straight up lemon verbena, Verveine has a hint of geranium in it. Both absolutely exquisite.

I’ll second the L’Occitane hand soaps. They smell really nice.

I ended up with Aesop Reverence Hand Wash (Vetiver Root, Petitgrain, Bergamot Rind) with unexpected pumice grains, which I like. Will likely opt for their Resurrection (woody, earthy, smoky) the next time, which is also nicely scented.