Code of Conduct

Default Re: Eau de Toilette La Dolce Vita

I live in Toronto and desperate to find my favourite perfume by Christian Dior La Dolce Vita. I was told it was discontinued which is devastating. I noticed it was sold online at TheBay so I ordered a bottle. Upon receiving it, I noticed the smell was very weak, not long lasting it just was not the same. I wrote to the Christina Dior house in Paris, they were not very helpful. They said La dolce Vita has not been reformulated since its creation in 1995 (Which I do not think is honest and true).

If anyone know where I can purchase this Eau de Toilette please let me know. It was the best...thank you

Default Re: Eau de Toilette La Dolce Vita

There are 3 boxes available at Winners in College Park as of last night. I can't recall what concentration they were though.

Dior's response regarding the reformulation is as expected, but not true. If you want something closer to the original, try Lutens Feminite du Bois, available at Sephora and Saks in Toronto.
    Currently wearing: Aura by Thierry Mugler

Thumbs up Re: Eau de Toilette La Dolce Vita

THANK YOU so so much for your quick reply and information, you were very helpful. I will check the Winners store, too bad there is a snow storm in TO, will have to try tomorrow

Enjoy the snow today...
    Have a great day!