Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 91 to 108 of 108
  1. #91
    Wearing Perfume Right Now
    Bavard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Middlesex
    Posts
    6,548

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Derrick
    A good one! Epapsiou has some of this he let me sample.

  2. #92
    Basenotes Plus
    Diddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Bayou Country
    Posts
    5,576

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Is no one going to mention Moustache by Rochas?
    Y’all in trouble now. Someone better mention MoooooStash quick before they get whipped with a ladle.
    Sent from the bayou, using homing gators.

  3. #93

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme

  4. #94
    Dependent Marand75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,433

    Default Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Paco Rabanne Pour Homme, Bleu Marine De Cardin (not 'pour lui'), Capucci Pour Homme, Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui, VC&A Tsar, Z-14 (from early '90s and back)...
    Non IFRA Compliant & proud of it!

  5. #95
    The Devil in the Details
    Zealot Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle/Bellevue
    Posts
    6,750
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    How about..

    EVERY SINGLE VINTAGE AVON GOING BACK TO THE EARLY 1900'S?

    Ahem, yes.
    oh look, I have a signature

  6. #96
    Basenotes Plus
    Diddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Bayou Country
    Posts
    5,576

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    How about..

    EVERY SINGLE VINTAGE AVON GOING BACK TO THE EARLY 1900'S?

    Ahem, yes.
    Avon? Never heard of Avon. Know anybody that could provide some information?
    Sent from the bayou, using homing gators.

  7. #97
    The Devil in the Details
    Zealot Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle/Bellevue
    Posts
    6,750
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    Avon? Never heard of Avon. Know anybody that could provide some information?
    Hmmm. You got me stumped there. Seriously though, Avon is sort of the perfect gateway drug into the more-expensive and "unicorn" vintages. You get your feet wet with something like an old bottle of Wild Country, and before long, you're hunting down vintage Chanels, Patous, and debating batches of Givenchy Gentleman with your buddies.
    oh look, I have a signature

  8. #98
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Is no one going to mention Moustache by Rochas?
    Had it...sold it. I liked bourjois Masculin a little better.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  9. #99
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Bavard View Post
    A good one! Epapsiou has some of this he let me sample.
    Yes....I locked paps on to that. Ken Russell recommended it earlier in the thread. I have 2 bottles . It's very nice!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  10. #100
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    Hmmm. You got me stumped there. Seriously though, Avon is sort of the perfect gateway drug into the more-expensive and "unicorn" vintages. You get your feet wet with something like an old bottle of Wild Country, and before long, you're hunting down vintage Chanels, Patous, and debating batches of Givenchy Gentleman with your buddies.
    I'm happy to say that I have already acquired most of the vintages that were recommended in this thread.

    Thanks for all of the great recommendations!

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  11. #101
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Marand75 View Post
    Paco Rabanne Pour Homme, Bleu Marine De Cardin (not 'pour lui'), Capucci Pour Homme, Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui, VC&A Tsar, Z-14 (from early '90s and back)...
    PRPH

    Capucci PH

    O de la R PL

    Halston Z-14

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  12. #102
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Tradition View Post
    Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme


    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  13. #103
    Basenotes Plus

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by purecaramel View Post
    Ho Hang Club. Under 50 for a 50ml. Buy two. I did.
    If you don't mind damaged boxes you can snag (2) 50ml bottles for under $50.00. I think i gave $22.95 for 50ml shipped! EDIT: Yep!

    OP didn't state bottle size but I managed to grab a few sealed 50ml bottles of Chanel Antaeus of the late 90's/early 00's vintage for just under $100.00/each.

  14. #104
    Basenotes Plus

    Cook.bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tracks, Wrong Side of
    Posts
    5,263

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy View Post
    Y’all in trouble now. Someone better mention MoooooStash quick before they get whipped with a ladle.
    Potato in a sock, more likely. Doesn't leave any marks.

  15. #105
    Basenotes Plus
    Diddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Bayou Country
    Posts
    5,576

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Potato in a sock, more likely. Doesn't leave any marks.
    Oh, you’ve done this before. Ok.
    Sent from the bayou, using homing gators.

  16. #106
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonNUT View Post
    If you don't mind damaged boxes you can snag (2) 50ml bottles for under $50.00. I think i gave $22.95 for 50ml shipped! EDIT: Yep!

    OP didn't state bottle size but I managed to grab a few sealed 50ml bottles of Chanel Antaeus of the late 90's/early 00's vintage for just under $100.00/each.
    I'm good on Antaeus too. Just picked these up this month. Snagged both for $119 shipped! I also have 50ml of the current.


    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  17. #107
    Freed from BN Institution

    N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    38,450

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by allkindsofwatches1 View Post
    I'm good on Antaeus too. Just picked these up this month. Snagged both for $119 shipped! I also have 50ml of the current.


    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    When were these bottles from?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

  18. #108
    Dependent allkindsofwatches1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,571

    Default Re: Best Vintage Fragrances UNDER $100

    Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    When were these bottles from?
    Honestly, I have no idea. They are pre barcode. I should find out.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk




Similar Threads

  1. Spinoff: 5 Vintage Fragrances or 5 Future Fragrances?
    By Flatbush Ave in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 16th October 2016, 07:48 AM
  2. Vintage women's fragrances
    By Possum-Pie in forum Fragrances Wanted
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd September 2016, 11:14 AM
  3. Old Pharmacies and Vintage Fragrances
    By Oviatt in forum Vintage Perfume
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11th July 2015, 04:44 PM
  4. Where to buy vintage fragrances
    By Mattybumpkin in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17th June 2007, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000