Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Junkie Feedback 53 (100%)

Default New Niche Bundle!!! Tom Ford Soleil Blanc, Invictus Legend, and more Niche/Designer.

1) A fragrance can only be reserved or pending for 24 hours from the time I receive the email. That doesn't mean it won't be available for purchase to that particular buyer but I cannot set it aside any longer for one particular person. After the 24 hour period the fragrance becomes available to everyone.

2) I use PayPal. That is my method of payment. I'm sorry but I will not be able to accommodate those who do not use PayPal.

3) I am now offering UPS shipping for an extra $8. I usually ship usps first class or priority but there has been some issues. Apparently when speaking with the post office they are still catching up from the holidays and I have had some priority packages take upwards of almost 2 weeks to reach a buyer. I was told by a supervisor at the post office that priority mail is not a garauntee. So you get it when you get it. To me that kind of sucks. So if you do not wish to pay extra for UPS I totally understand but your fragrance will arrive when the post office is able to get it there.

Orders may take up to 2 days to ship because of my work schedule. I try to be as quick as possible.

Bundle Special
    Suntanglam and Bois DíHiver for $180 shipped! Brand new together would be over $400 retail.

Tom Ford Soleil Blanc 35-40/50ml $100 no box
    Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend 98/100ml $60 w box
    SP Parfums Suntanglam 29/30ml w box $120
    Arquiste No 57 made for J Crew 48/50 w box $80
    Ex Nihilo Bois DíHiver 48/50ml w box $125
    Atelier Bloem 1614 99/100ml $100 w box
    Biehl parfumkunstwerke PC01 95/100ml w box $70
    Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue 73/75ml $30 w box
    Commodity Cane 90/100ml $50 w box
    Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul Terra Rossa 74/75ml w box $70
    Michel Germain Sexual Secret Guy 74/75ml (box says 50 but sticker says 75ml) w box $5 with purchase of $50 or more.
    Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua 18/20ml travel $5 with purchase of $75 or more.
    Frau Tonis Parfums No 37 Veilchen 13/15ml splash $30 with purchase of $100 or more.

Willing to do my best to work with anyone. Thank you for looking and again, ALL MUST GO!!!

All prices are shipped CONUS via USPS. Please email me at kidmetal24@aol.com for pictures and inquiries. Please feel free to check this page again soon. I try to update often. Thanks and happy shopping.
    Last edited by kidmetal24; 27th October 2019 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Adding new.

Default Re: New Niche Bundle!!! Official MDCI samples and more Niche/Designer.

Due to the success of the first bundle I had I think I’ll make and post another. Bump!

Default Re: New Niche Bundle!!! Tom Ford Soleil Blanc, Invictus Legend, and more Niche/Designer.

Bump