Code of Conduct

Default Need in your help guys is my Aventus fake or real???

So yeah guys i really need your help to cofirme if i just got an authentic Aventus , i never owned one before this is my first Creed bottle i did a lot of research about the fake ones and reals... but i just can't compare between since like i said this is my first bottle, please here are some pictures and sorry if i broke any rules i'm new

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Default Re: Need in your help guys is my Aventus fake or real???

looks real. never seen a fake with that type of batch etching, would be hard to fake too.

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    looks real. never seen a fake with that type of batch etching, would be hard to fake too.
    Thanks for your quick answer ! you know what annoyes me is that the cap just doesn't stay still it keep spinning I would expect a cap with like magnetic or something that stay still, And also i sprayed it on my wrist like 5 hours now i can barely smell it .

Quote Originally Posted by microfear View Post
    Thanks for your quick answer ! you know what annoyes me is that the cap just doesn't stay still it keep spinning I would expect a cap with like magnetic or something that stay still, And also i sprayed it on my wrist like 5 hours now i can barely smell it .
    creed caps are crappy in terms of how they fit on.

the thing about the juice not lasting is a bit more concerning. new bottles typically need some air but N01 is a strong batch. need some more voices on this one. i'd go with real purely on the etching, however.

It certainly appears to be real. When you wear it again, ask others if they can smell it on you, even if it seems to be fading for your nose.

And creed caps are notoriously loose fitting as mentioned above.
    Last edited by RichMan'sOldSpice; 7th March 2018 at 03:40 PM.
    Currently wearing: Bois du Portugal by Creed

Thanks for your quick replies guys ,one thing for real if this is was a fake it be a damn good fake !

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Looks fine to me also.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Looks legit, new bottle will take awhile to open up oxygen (air) does amazing things to Aventus the more you use it you’ll see longevity and projection increase! Lovely 120ml bottle they don’t make that size anymore enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    Laser etching / engraving is getting rather cheap now. My local city center Boots (which is admittedly large) offers it for free on occasions such as Christmas etc., so I'd be worried about that showing up on counterfeit bottles soon.

Real
    Currently wearing: Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada

Many thanks bros now i fell a litlle bit relaxed and happy lol , i still need to know about this batch 17N01 do you guys have any ideas ?

Check out the Aventus batch thread part#2. It came out last year I think after April or May, so you can narrow your search down a little. Plenty of input on this particular batch, and has also been mentioned within the past few weeks a few times. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowan View Post
    Check out the Aventus batch thread part#2. It came out last year I think after April or May, so you can narrow your search down a little. Plenty of input on this particular batch, and has also been mentioned within the past few weeks a few times. Good luck.
    Gotcha bro Big thanks!

Hello everyone im also new here and just recentrly bought a creed aventus 120ml. i bougth it from a mall about a week ago. i have used 3 times with no problem but after 4th time the smell change drastically, now i sense a strong citrus smell. The first 3 times i used it it lasted for a very long time, almost two days even after taking a shower.
    i still havent tested how long it last after the scent change.

i apologize if this isnt the right place to post this but i think the more data and photos you can gather in a post will help more people.
    Please i really need your help, i have done some research but not much came out for the 2017 batch.
    etching on the bottle does match the one on the box. (17Q11)
    IMG_20180413_002030.jpgIMG_20180413_002054.jpgIMG_20180413_002403.jpgIMG_20180413_002520.jpgIMG_20180413_002637.jpgIMG_20180413_002716.jpgIMG_20180413_002841.jpgIMG_20180413_002849.jpgIMG_20180413_002905.jpgIMG_20180413_003037.jpgIMG_20180413_003131.jpgIMG_20180413_003242.jpgIMG_20180413_003250.jpgIMG_20180413_003256.jpgIMG_20180413_003320.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry i forgot to ad the box bottom picture.
    IMG_20180413_003653.jpg
    IMG_20180413_003803.jpg

real

Thanks Wilfred for the fast Reply. i wore it today and the scent didnt even last 3 hours. i could barely smell it. before if i put my hand in the place where i spray it i could smell the fragance now i dont sense any at all. Is it possible to just fill the straw with an original creed and then fill the rest of the bottle with a fake one?
    i would like to know since i dont leave in the country i bought it from and im willing to fly there and file a complaint. When i bought the fragance it had the plastic wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysold View Post
    Thanks Wilfred for the fast Reply. i wore it today and the scent didnt even last 3 hours. i could barely smell it. before if i put my hand in the place where i spray it i could smell the fragance now i dont sense any at all. Is it possible to just fill the straw with an original creed and then fill the rest of the bottle with a fake one?
    i would like to know since i dont leave in the country i bought it from and im willing to fly there and file a complaint. When i bought the fragance it had the plastic wrap.
    creed doesnt plastic wrap, but some stores do it themselves, the batch not matching on box and bottle is a little concerning...try spraying it on a family member, two sprays and then smell them a few hours later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyle View Post
    creed doesnt plastic wrap, but some stores do it themselves, the batch not matching on box and bottle is a little concerning...try spraying it on a family member, two sprays and then smell them a few hours later.
    Hi Mikeyle. Thanks for your reply. The batch number on the bottle and the box do match. i will try on my father and will comeback with and update.

This fragrance will make you go nose blind very quickly, its sucks but that's the price we pay. I'm new to the Aventus game myself but the guys on here have been wearing this stuff for years and the majority on this forum swear that it will project and last longer with time. I bought mine from Saks and am verbatim experiencing the same thing. You bottle is real

That Q11 Pic is a real bottle. 100%. Good smelling lot# BTW. Strong pineapple in this one. Nice touch of apple, and great opening. I've noticed some days depending on the humidity and weather, certain notes present themselves that aren't always popping on a daily basis if you wear it alot. I sprayed 2 sprays of a 2018 batch today about 8 hours ago, and I just got told the whole small smells like a really nice cologne, and they confirmed it was the same smell that was pumping off my neck. I however can;t smell the stuff. Tha'ts Aventus. Chameleon stuff dude.

predator.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jowan View Post
    That Q11 Pic is a real bottle. 100%. Good smelling lot# BTW. Strong pineapple in this one. Nice touch of apple, and great opening. I've noticed some days depending on the humidity and weather, certain notes present themselves that aren't always popping on a daily basis if you wear it alot. I sprayed 2 sprays of a 2018 batch today about 8 hours ago, and I just got told the whole small smells like a really nice cologne, and they confirmed it was the same smell that was pumping off my neck. I however can;t smell the stuff. Tha'ts Aventus. Chameleon stuff dude.

predator.jpg
    Two sprays huh, I sprayed 4 and olfactory fatigue happened in like 30 minutes...lol I need to slow on the sprays, no one has said anything to me yet but I'm sure I'm projecting quite a bit this morning...lol

Need help just recently bought Aventus 100ml batch 16M01 slightly concerned it could be fake can anyone help
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real

- - - Updated - - -

REAL

- - - Updated - - -

REAL

Hi all,
    My sincerest apologies for making this one of my first posts but this is my first “real” bottle of Aventus and I just want to make sure. Just received it today, batch 19N01...seems to be the genuine article based on what’s I’ve seen in the past. Just would love to get reassurance from the community if that’s alright.

19n01 has been out for a few weeks only, 100% real.