Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default NEW: Lancome - Santal Kardamon, Iris Dragées, and Oranges Bigarades!

Santal Kardamon by Lancome is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Santal Kardamon was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Amandine Clerc-Marie. The fragrance features mandarin orange, pink pepper, cardamom, liquor and sandalwood.

Iris Dragées by Lancome is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Iris Dragées was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. The fragrance features iris flower, almond and sugar.

Oranges Bigarades by Lancome is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Oranges Bigarades was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Reynaud. The fragrance features bitter orange, orange, bergamot, black pepper and black tea.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: NEW: Lancome - Santal Kardamon, Iris Dragées, and Oranges Bigarades!

I love this line, looking forward to these!

Default Re: NEW: Lancome - Santal Kardamon, Iris Dragées, and Oranges Bigarades!

Lovely looking bottles though the plastic caps look like they belong on drugstore toiletries.
    Currently wearing: Beau de Jour by Tom Ford

Perhaps they're light-colored metal? (wishful thinking)

The Santal is one I think I might like from this trio.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned

Sound wonderful. Thanks for the share and awaiting impressions.

Thanks for sharing, at least one of those had to smell great.
    My top 30

1. Gucci Envy / D&G By Man
    2. Amber Sky /Cedrat Boise
    3. Costarela / TFK Arab Spring
    4. Dior Homme Intense / Baccarat Rouge 540
    5. Dior Homme Cologne / Chez Bond
    6. Sleek Suede / Aventus
    7. Antidote / By the Fireplace
    8. Gucci Pour Homme / Armani Attitude
    9. Black Phantom / Layton
    10. D&G The One EDP / M7
    11. Santal Majuscule / Reckless
    12. Diadema / Prada L’Homme
    13. Habdan / Tuxedo
    14. Lira / Dior Homme Sport 2012
    15. Citric Santa Eulalia / Clive X

I just tried them today

Oranges Bigarades is a FANTASTIC summer frag with stellar longevity and projection, I'm buying myself a bottle asap. Santal Kardamon is very good too but I haven't tested it on my skin yet, it's soft yet spicy and delicious. Iris Dragées was a little bit too feminine for my taste.
    My current top 10:

I. Ambre Nuit ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀VI. Bois Doré
    II. Bouquet Ideale⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ VII. Secret Amber
    III. Rosendo Mateu 5 ⠀ ⠀ VIII. Spiritueuse Double Vanille
    IV. Rehab⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ IX. Oud Wa Vanillia
    V. Dama Bianca ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀X. Ivory Route

Have acquired all three very recently and just love Santal Karadamon.

Where did you try them Hayling?

These all sound great.
    My only regrets in life are the people I haven't stood up for,
    and the perfumes I've thrown away.

Does anyone know when these might be coming to the US?

Basenotes Institution

The Santal sounds great
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

-- Eckhart Tolle
    Currently wearing: Ombré Leather by Tom Ford