Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: [UK] Some great Combo Deals now available - see thread for details! Save s

Howdy, folks. A few new splits incoming early next week:

Eau Parfumee au The Noir by Bvlgari (5 stars in Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez's 2018 edition of The Guide)

bvlgari-aunoir.jpg

Price: 16 for 20ml

Perfumer: Jacques Cavallier

Olfactory Family: Woody Oriental

Top Notes: Rose Absolute, Bergamot Essence
    Heart Notes: Black Tea Accord, Magnolia Essence
    Base Notes: Oud Wood, Patchouli

The official word:

"Deep and elegant, Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Au The Noir is an ode to the refined aroma of Chinese black tea. A luxurious fragrance for men and women, Au The Noir is a powerful composition with sensual and captivating harmonies of oud and black tea seducing throughout. The perfect scent for a those who exude confidence, Au The Noir is a statement that will not go unnoticed. The composition opens with palpable top notes of rose absolute and bergamot essence, which meet with fresh waves of black tea accord and magnolia essence. In the base the fragrance continues to tempt with nuances of Oud wood and patchouli."

Review from the BN directory:

"I like this scent. It's use of Aquatic, works seamlessly into what is essentially a smoldering Leather and ashtray similar to Heeley Phoenicia. The rubber of Faux Oud whispers only just. Patchouli and Tea strike an accord reminiscent of Tobacco. Following the lines of the melange, I am quite captivated by it's soft, smooth surfaces that "bloom" (Magnolia) rather than etch. Rose Oud softly.
    Nicely done."

Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver by Hermes

o.70363.jpg

Price: 22 for 20ml

Perfumer: Christine Nagel

Olfactory Family: Woody Aromatic

Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit
    Heart Notes: Geranium, Vetiver, Sichuan Pepper
    Base Notes: Amberwood

The official word:

"The strength of vetiver mixed with the vitality of the Sichuan pepper and green bergamot. Vetiver, inherent to Terre since its origins, is the culmination of this new composition. The initial woody and mineral balance of Terre becomes woody and vegetal."

"This is genius.You are hit with a familiar but novel sense of the original.
    What accompanies is a manly yet fresh hit that stays the course.
    Initial a tad overwhelming, one quickly realizes this IS what the fragrance is about: a masculinity that is a cleaned up musky man, which is what the original presented back a dozen years ago. Not as ground breaking a TdH was, but a solid flanker, even so a stand alone offering that is sure to be a hit with the ladies."

L'Envol EDT by Cartier

375x500.45954.jpg

Price: 16 for 20ml

Perfumer: Mathilde Laurent

Olfactory Family: Fresh Woody

Notes: Citrus, Guaiac Wood, Honey, Musk.

The official word:

"A year after the original oriental-woody fragrance L`Envol, which Cartier presented in 2016 in Eau de Parfum concentration, its fresh edition, L`Envol Eau de Toilette, comes out. Following the footsteps of the original EDP release, the new EDT gives you the strength to go beyond your limits. Cloud of citrus, sap of Gaiac wood and honey notes come together in a magnetic, luminous and liberating perfume."

"A toned down but equally as interesting version of the EdP. I like both, prefer the EdP but know I can't wear it in certain audiences. This is the kindler, gentler version I would wear if I must be considerate to the audience. As with the EdP, I get incense. Beautiful."
    Last edited by morrison74; 9th December 2018 at 11:15 AM.
    MY UK SPLITS (2018): NICHE / DESIGNER

Default Re: [UK] Some great Combo Deals now available - see thread for details! Save s

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    alancrean:

10ml Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
    10ml Thierry Mugler Pure Havane
    10ml Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee
    10ml L'Occitane Eau des 4 Voleurs

Paid for on 22/11/2018.
    Posted on: 22/11/2018.
    All landed. Well played sir
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Zefiro by Xerjoff

Quote Originally Posted by alancrean View Post
    All landed. Well played sir
    Great. Thanks for letting me know!

Default Re: [UK] Niche & Designer splits...all bottles in hand a ready to ship. Lots of great deals!

The new bottles are in and ready to go!

Default Re: [UK] Hermes / Dior / By Kilian / Xerjoff / Amouage / Mugler / Cartier / Bvlgari / Valentino / PG

alancrean:

30ml Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Noir
    20ml Calvin Klein CK One Shock
    10ml Parfumerie Generale L'Ombre Fauve
    10ml Valentino Uomo Intense

Paid for on 4/12/2018
    Posted on: 4/12/2018
    Last edited by morrison74; Yesterday at 02:30 PM.

Default Re: [UK] 5 days left to order before I go on holiday! Free 10ml with every 25+ order until then!

Evening,

I'll take the last 15ml of Extreme Oud please .

Default Re: [UK] Hermes / Dior / By Kilian / Xerjoff / Amouage / Mugler / Cartier / Bvlgari / Valentino / PG

Quote Originally Posted by morrison74 View Post
    alancrean:

30ml Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Noir
    20ml Calvin Klein CK One Shock
    10ml Parfumerie Generale L'Ombre Fauve
    10ml Valentino Uomo Intense

Paid for on 4/12/2018.
    Posted on: 4/12/2018.
    Scents landed. Thanks so much dude. Sampled the lombre thus far...v ambery...lil bit feminine...nice though! Thanks a million!
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Zefiro by Xerjoff

Default Re: [UK] 5 days left to order before I go on holiday! Free 10ml with every 25+ order until then!

Quote Originally Posted by Spenie1975 View Post
    Evening,

I'll take the last 15ml of Extreme Oud please .
    Sure thing. PMed you.

Quote Originally Posted by alancrean View Post
    Scents landed. Thanks so much dude. Sampled the lombre thus far...v ambery...lil bit feminine...nice though! Thanks a million!
    Fantastic! Glad they arrived. I love L'Ombre Fauve. Will be interested to hear what you think of the others! Thanks again, Alan.

Default Re: [UK] 4 days left to order before I go on holiday! Free 10ml with every 25+ order until then!

Hi James

Can I take 20ml Td'H Eau Intense Vetiver and 10ml each of the Mugler Pure Malt and Pure Havane.

Thanks

Gary

Default Re: [UK] 4 days left to order before I go on holiday! Free 10ml with every 25+ order until then!

Quote Originally Posted by galewis View Post
    Hi James

Can I take 20ml Td'H Eau Intense Vetiver and 10ml each of the Mugler Pure Malt and Pure Havane.

Thanks

Gary
    Hi Gary. PMed you, mate.

Default Re: [UK] Only 4 days left to order! Free 10ml with all 25 orders right now! Only 10ml Pure Havane l

The Extreme Oud split is now complete. Thanks to all those who participated.
    Last edited by morrison74; 7th December 2018 at 07:51 PM.

Default Re: [UK] 3 days left to order before I go on holiday!! Prices reduced!!

The Pure Havane and Pure Malt splits are now complete. Thanks to everyone who participated!

* 1 x 10ml Pure Havane left, available as an add-on for 7.50
    Last edited by morrison74; Yesterday at 05:43 PM.

Default Re: [UK] 3 days to order before I go on holiday! Mefisto, Eternal Oud & Honour Man at reduced prices

May I take 20ml Eternal Oud please? Cheers Malcolm

Default Re: [UK] 3 days to order before I go on holiday! Mefisto, Eternal Oud & Honour Man at reduced prices

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm2018 View Post
    May I take 20ml Eternal Oud please? Cheers Malcolm
    Sure, no problem. PMed you.

Basenotes Member

Default Re: [UK] 2 days to order before I go on holiday! Mefisto, Eternal Oud & Honour Man at reduced prices

I'll take the last 15ml of Eternal Oud if it's still available?

Be nice to close that one off I guess!

Default Re: [UK] 2 days to order before I go on holiday! Mefisto, Eternal Oud & Honour Man at reduced prices

Quote Originally Posted by deeko View Post
    I'll take the last 15ml of Eternal Oud if it's still available?

Be nice to close that one off I guess!
    Hi. It is still available. I'll pm you now.

Basenotes Member

Yay!

Hi James

Package arrived Saturday as promised. Very pleased with the juice and the freebie. Much appreciated.

Gary

Default Re: [UK] 2 days to order before I go on holiday! Mefisto, EP au The Noir & Honour Man at reduced pri

Spenie1975 - 15ml By Kilian Extreme Oud

Paid for on 7/12/2018
    Posted on: 7/12/2018

galewis:

20ml Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver
    10ml Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Paid for on: 7/12/2018

Posted on: 7/12/2018

Malcolm2018 - 20ml By Kilian Eternal Oud

Paid for on: 9/12/2018
    Posted on: 10/12/2018

deeko - 15ml By Kilian Eternal Oud

Paid for on: 10/12/2018
    Posted on: 10/12/2018

Quote Originally Posted by galewis View Post
    Hi James

Package arrived Saturday as promised. Very pleased with the juice and the freebie. Much appreciated.

Gary
    Good stuff, Gary. Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy them!

Default Re: [UK] 2 days to order before I go on holiday! Mefisto, EP au The Noir & Honour Man at reduced pri

The Eternal Oud split is now complete. Thanks to all who participated!

Package arrived safe and sound, thanks again for a seamless split.

Quote Originally Posted by Spenie1975 View Post
    Package arrived safe and sound, thanks again for a seamless split.
    That's great. Thanks for letting me know.