Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Room Scent Of The Day - April 2018

What will you be scenting your home with this month?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - April 2018

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Using a few drops of Brambleberry "Red Berry Rhubarb" fragrance oil in the oil warmer.
    Currently wearing: Eau Rose by Diptyque

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Using a few drops of Brambleberry "Red Berry Rhubarb" fragrance oil in the oil warmer.

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

The power of bleu

I have “Sunkissed Citrus” in the Scentsy burner. Notes of orange, lemon, lime, and grapefruit
    I've trademarked the color bleu
    Currently wearing: Chocolovers by Aquolina

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    "Rising from a snow-covered landscape, delectable vapours of green citrus fruit, peppermint-frozen magnolia, crystal clear moss and musk. A woody amber accord provides a touch of warmth."

The notes sound delightful.
    Currently wearing: Legend by Montblanc

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

White Jasmine by Chesapeake Bay Candle

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

The power of bleu

I have Coastal Strawberry in the Scentsy Burner. Notes of strawberry vine, raspberry seeds, and jasmine petals.
    I've trademarked the color bleu
    Currently wearing: Chocolovers by Aquolina

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

This month the house will be scented with wood chips and quartz, cut tile and dust. Full-on kitchen renos start tomorrow.

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Using a few drops of Heirloom "Gingermilk" fragrance oil in the oil warmer today.