Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Default Legend spirit MontBlanc

    I知 truly on the fence about which MontBlanc to purchase for this upcoming summer. I知 in between Individual, and all the legend flankers. Would love to get some advice on this.

    How is the longevity on these and are they compliment getters?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hsd13; 5th April 2018 at 04:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Dependent Shiny Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,497

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Just one for the summer? I'd say go with Legend Spirit. They're all pretty decent frags, if you shop around you can find them on the cheap.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Currently wearing: Prada L'Homme by Prada

  3. #3

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    Just one for the summer? I'd say go with Legend Spirit. They're all pretty decent frags, if you shop around you can find them on the cheap.
    Yes I知 only going to purchase one of these for this upcoming summer. Would you say legend spirit has decent sillage and projection?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Individuel is best for fall and winter. I'd go with spirit

  5. #5
    Dependent Shiny Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,497

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsd13 View Post
    Yes I’m only going to purchase one of these for this upcoming summer. Would you say legend spirit has decent sillage and projection?
    Decent is exactly how I would describe the sillage and projection.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Currently wearing: Prada L'Homme by Prada

  6. #6

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Buy them all, they aren't expensive at discounters. Mont Blanc makes solid releases, and very underrated here on BN.
    "Where there's gold, there's a gold digger" -Dashboard Confessional

  7. #7

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    I’d go with legend special edition ahead of spirit
    My top 30

    1. Gucci Envy / D&G By Man
    2. Amber Sky /Cedrat Boise
    3. Costarela / TFK Arab Spring
    4. Dior Homme Intense / Baccarat Rouge 540
    5. Dior Homme Cologne / Chez Bond
    6. Sleek Suede / Aventus
    7. Antidote / By the Fireplace
    8. Gucci Pour Homme / Armani Attitude
    9. Black Phantom / Layton
    10. D&G The One EDP / M7
    11. Santal Majuscule / Reckless
    12. Diadema / Prada L辿omme
    13. Habdan / Tuxedo
    14. Lira / Dior Homme Sport 2012
    15. Citric Santa Eulalia / Clive X

  8. #8
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil
    Posts
    273,903

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsd13 View Post

    How is the longevity on these and are they compliment getters?

    Can't speak to compliments, but longevity and overall performance are good for me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Legend Spirit smells like sugary rain water to me. It's fantastic for the Summer. It's definitely on my own buy list, along with Legend Intense. Legend seems like more of a cold weather scent. Legend intense would be a good all season choice as long as it's not super hot.
    Last edited by Alonewithcologne; 5th April 2018 at 06:09 PM.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Can't speak to compliments, but longevity and overall performance are good for me.
    So it痴 not too light? Would you agree on the comparisons to invictus aqua 2016?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Beast View Post
    Decent is exactly how I would describe the sillage and projection.
    Do you think it would survive a full work day?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Dependent Shiny Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    5,497

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsd13 View Post
    Do you think it would survive a full work day?
    Can't be sure, but I'd guess it'd probably be a skin scent after 8 hours.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates
    Currently wearing: Prada L'Homme by Prada

  13. #13

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hsd13 View Post
    So it痴 not too light? Would you agree on the comparisons to invictus aqua 2016?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can confirm that it smells very similar to 2018 Invictus Aqua. I can't speak for 2016 since I've never smelled that version.

    As for performance, I only have a sample from Sephora of Legend Spirit so the atomizer isn't great, but I get some pretty good performance. I get close to 6-8 hours.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Legend spirit MontBlanc

    Quote Originally Posted by sjerquinn View Post
    I can confirm that it smells very similar to 2018 Invictus Aqua. I can't speak for 2016 since I've never smelled that version.

    As for performance, I only have a sample from Sephora of Legend Spirit so the atomizer isn't great, but I get some pretty good performance. I get close to 6-8 hours.
    I ended up buying a bottle and I知 a fan. I知 hoping it lasts at least 6 hours


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Similar Threads

  1. Alternative to Montblanc Legend
    By davelauc in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 27th December 2017, 02:20 PM
  2. Montblanc Legend / Legend Intense - Good for summer?
    By ag19frag in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 8th June 2016, 03:09 AM
  3. NEW: Montblanc Legend Spirit
    By shivsri in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 1st April 2016, 02:32 AM
  4. Montblanc Legend. Is it worth it?
    By Picollo30 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26th October 2014, 10:24 PM
  5. New Fragrance: Montblanc Legend
    By petruccijc in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2nd September 2012, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000