Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bśzios Brasil

Default NEW: Giorgio Armani - Armani Code A-List!

Armani Code will be released in 2018 in the new limited edition Armani Code A-List.

The new fragrance is conceived as an elegant and sophisticated creation that goes with tuxedo.

"Code A-List is a perfume infused with the seductive notes of the first iconic Armani Code aftershave, yet has been distilled further into a rare blend.

Magnifying ingredients, bergamot and green mandarin blend with the smoky tones of Gaļac wood.

A tension has been created between lavandin grosso heart and the intensity of Tonka bean.

Due to a unique way of extracting, the lavandin grosso heart brings luminosity, opening doors to the exclusive world of Code A-List."

Armani Code A-List is available as a 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: NEW: Giorgio Armani - Armani Code A-List!

Smelled this today at Macy's. My question is, what's the point? Maybe it's me, but it just smells like Code.
    Currently wearing: L'Insoumis by Lalique

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bśzios Brasil

I found it quite similar to Code also.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Me too. Luckily I never had high hopes for it in the first place.

It feels exactly like Code Ultimate, there is maybe a minute difference which I cannot describe, however, the performance is better than code ultimate.