Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default NEW: Atelier Des Ors - White Collection!

"Atelier Des Ors unveils the White Collection. Three sumptuous fragrances with luminous accords, inspired by a heartfelt passion for the arts. White signifies purity, light, radiance, possibilities and joy of new beginnings. The new fragrances pay homage to the white space; the page, canvas, or an idea before its conception, at the point of materialising. Poets, writers, composers, artists and perfumers use the white space to reveal their art. The White Collection celebrates perfumery as the 8th art and brings meaning to the new creations.

Crépuscule Des Âmes is the twilight of the souls and a perfume to enslave the senses with fine spices and a warm golden glow. A second skin to wear in the dusky hours while the souls are at play, when we feel deep desires and the duality inherent in our consciousness. A radiating warmth that speaks to carnal pleasure and desire imbued with the furry warmth of Typhoeus. Incense, patchouli and hyraceum heat the primitive, animalic aura. For moments when we seek the truth, to find a way through temptation. An addictive, empowering fragrance with an element of intrigue." - a note from the brand.
    Crépuscule Des Âmes was launched in 2018.

An indelible lightness of being lies at the heart of Nuda Veritas, the beginning of a spiritual quest for the search for
    happiness. The perfume unfolds with a delicate floral heart of jasmine and osmanthus encased in layers of textural whiteness, full of hope and yearning. Humanity is connected to the earth and minerals through hints of moss. We look to the sky and seek the naked truth, laid bare in a transparent, watery haze with hints of patchouli and the gentle caress of ambroxan. A serene moment, simple and true." - a note from the brand.

Nuda Veritas was launched in 2018.

Choeur des Anges is a poetic celebration of colour, scent and joie de vivre fused with blood orange, carrot seeds, radiant fruits and flowers. A symphonic creation inspired by the harmonious voices of angels. An ambrosia like golden nectar of osmanthus and honey that sings in harmony to the gods. A fragrance that connects to the primal
    desire for happiness, where salvation is found in lyrical ambered tones. A radiant and joyous experience. A cocooned embrace. A kiss to the whole world." - a note from the brand.

Choeur Des Anges was launched in 2018.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: NEW: Atelier Des Ors - White Collection!

"Carnal pleasure", "primitive animalic aura", yeah Crépuscule Des Âmes here I come (also, great name!). I trust Atelier des Ors to deliver on these bold statements. Nuda Veritas seems interesting too.

Yes - interested in all three. Hopefully they will become available soon.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Wow. These sound lovely. Choeur des Anges’ radiance seems in-trend.

Spent last days with them - all very well made (as always).
    Nuda Veritas is the most classic, while Choeur des Anges is yummy as orange jaffa cakes.
    Crépuscule Des Âmes is a real stunner though - full of cardamom and spices, with truly nuclear sillage. Smells and feels rich.

In love with Bois Sikar from the main line as well, truly niche quality.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Ever View Post
    Spent last days with them - all very well made (as always).
    Nuda Veritas is the most classic, while Choeur des Anges is yummy as orange jaffa cakes.
    Crépuscule Des Âmes is a real stunner though - full of cardamom and spices, with truly nuclear sillage. Smells and feels rich.

In love with Bois Sikar from the main line as well, truly niche quality.
    You're breaking my heart! I have to get these soon!

Thanks for the mini review, looking forward to sniffing them!

Just purchased all three. Looking forward to receiving them in about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Just purchased all three. Looking forward to receiving them in about a week.
    Gonna smell them this week! Let's see if we have the same favorites ��

Quote Originally Posted by colourblind View Post
    Gonna smell them this week! Let's see if we have the same favorites ��
    You'll probably get your hands on them before me as my parcel won't arrive until next week from France! Looking forward to your thoughts on these.

You'll probably get your hands on them before me as my parcel won't arrive until next week from France! Looking forward to your thoughts on these.
    I'll be in New York in end July, so if u need me to bring u 1 or 2 perfumes let me know!

I'll be in New York in end July, so if u need me to bring u 1 or 2 perfumes let me know!
    That's very kind of you. I'll keep that in mind.

Tried them today.. Unfortunately none of them, I had that Omg i must have this moment nude Veritas was nice.. But déjà vu. Crespscule was probably the more interesting one with the lightness and changing to a more dark side.. And anges..hmm. Anyway the packaging is gorgeous.

I 'll share my thoughts as soon as i get a chance to wear them. Have you tried Bois Sikar yet?

I 'll share my thoughts as soon as i get a chance to wear them. Have you tried Bois Sikar yet?
    No, it already sounded too heavy for me in writing hehe. It wasn't available yet though

No, it already sounded too heavy for me in writing hehe. It wasn't available yet though
    Thanks for the reply.