Code of Conduct
    Super Member Feedback 1 (100%) calitrav's Avatar

Default Club de Nuit Intense is $10 off ($20) at Armafs.com

CDNI is on sale at this Armafs website for $20 right now and some others are on sale as well.

I have their Tres Nuit and like it fine, but not nearly as much I like Cool Water (and they've very different to my nose fwiw).

I thought the Men's version of CDNI was the one that smelled like Apple and Pineapple and Ambergris, but I guess not?

The Men's lists these notes:

Top Note: Geranium, Saffron, Rose
    Middle Note: Caraway, Nutmeg, Violet, Pepper
    Base Note: Amber, Oud, Vanilla, Patchouli

And the Women's lists these:

Top Note: Apple, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Lemon
    Middle Note: Rose, Birch, Jasmine
    Base Note: Musk, Ambergris, Patchouli, Vanilla

Not sure how long the sale runs.

https://armafs.com/product/club-de-n...-oz-105ml-edt/

(PS I have no affiliation with Armafs or any other house or seller)
    Currently wearing: British Sterling by Dana

Dependent

Default Re: Club de Nuit Intense is $10 off ($20) at Armafs.com

I don't own any Armaf frag, but I'm not sure this site is even theirs. It says 'armafs' instead of 'armaf'. Is Armaf's official website .in or something and not .com? I dunno. Kinda sketched out.
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Not totally sure, but I think the site is for their main American distributor.

Did anyone end up ordering from this site? I'm interested in picking up a few fragrances here but I'd like to know if anyone else had experience with them.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by TheAndresPerson View Post
    Did anyone end up ordering from this site? I'm interested in picking up a few fragrances here but I'd like to know if anyone else had experience with them.
    I didn't. Not sure if it's legit.
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Dependent
    Feedback 28 (100%)

I think it's probably legit. Armaf is part of Sterling Perfume in Dubai. When I looked around Sterling's site I saw a sentence with "Armaf's" and since you can't use an apostrophe in the website name they just used Armafs. This method is not uncommon as BJ's wholesale club does the same thing with their website being bjs.com.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaFrank75 View Post
    I think it's probably legit. Armaf is part of Sterling Perfume in Dubai. When I looked around Sterling's site I saw a sentence with "Armaf's" and since you can't use an apostrophe in the website name they just used Armafs. This method is not uncommon as BJ's wholesale club does the same thing with their website being bjs.com.
    Eh, don't know about that in this case. People have been talking about CDNIM on the Facebook groups - why would any of them be buying it for like ~$35-55+ dollars on other discounters when they could buy it on this 'official' site at a regular base price of $29.99 or something? Doesn't really make sense in that regard. Unless if shipping was really high?

I'm avoiding this place so far.
    All Hail King Kouros!

New Member Feedback 0

I ordered CDNI from them.
    Received it yesterday .
    Took them 10 days to deliver.
    Packaging/ bottle and the juice seems legit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by vsadjr View Post
    Received it yesterday .
    Good to know, thanks.

How do you like it?

Super Member Feedback 0

Received it yesterday .
    How far from New Rochelle, NY do you live that it took 10 days to deliver? If the product is in stock, and its' shipped ground, it should take about 5 days. Can you post some photos? In several instances I've ordered Armaf bottles from other sellers and had to return them until I received new bottles. Some things I've noticed:

1) Even though the box was sealed in cellophane, it was obvious it was repacked
    2) Always see if you need to pump once or twice before any juice comes out. If you get a great spray on the first pump, it's been used before
    3) Check the bottle under a light for scratches (front and back)
    4) Is there any extra give in the nozzle and atomize assembly?
    5) Does the box look worn. I had one where the flaps appeared to have been opened about 20 times. There was alot of "wear" in the creases.

What's the date of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Eh, don't know about that in this case. People have been talking about CDNIM on the Facebook groups - why would any of them be buying it for like ~$35-55+ dollars on other discounters when they could buy it on this 'official' site at a regular base price of $29.99 or something? Doesn't really make sense in that regard. Unless if shipping was really high? I'm avoiding this place so far.
    It's about $30 with shipping and tax. Most discounters were selling CDNIM for about $25 to $28 until recently. It seems like most are selling it for $5 more right now. Every other month there seems to be a glut and the price gets reduced.

Here's some information about Armafs.com:

This site doesn't appear to be licensed to Armaf. It could be a representative but it also might be just an Ebay seller that just registered a sitename. this is the registrant and address in New Rochelle, NY:

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=armafs.com

And here's the information about Fragrance Park (also in New Rochelle, NY) On the About us page it states):

Armafs.com (FragrancePark Inc) is an online retail platform that sells solely, and specifically perfumes manufactured by Sterling Parfums which is located in Dubai and manufactured in France.

The address is an apartment. It looks like this was setup last year while Armafs.com was registered last month. The site also says they sell to Costco but Costco doesn't sell Armaf. They could mean they distribute other fragrances but from an apartment address? Armafs.com has a different street address in New Rochelle. If anyone is familiar with the area, maybe they know if it's a larger warehouse space.

https://opencorpdata.com/us-ny/5166728

The prices are reasonable. although if you order just one bottle of CDNI Men, ;the $7 shipping approximates the usual price on Ebay or from other sellers that offer.free shipping. I'd like to hear some reviews from experienced buyers who check these bottles very closely. It would be a nice addition as they seem to carry alot of the line.

New Member Feedback 0

I live in Houston . It took 10 days because they shipped it out 5 days after I placed an order.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_7691.jpgIMG_7692.JPG

Super Member Feedback 0

I live in Houston . It took 10 days because they shipped it out 5 days after I placed an order.
    That indicates to me that they didn't have it in stock and they had to wait for either:

1) an order on an as needed basis or
    2) they're just a website with photos and have a wholesale distributor dropship it to you.

If you still have the tracking information, does it list New Rochelle, NY or somewhere close as the origin point of pickup?

Can you recall if you had to pump the bottle once or twice before any juice came out? There's been several production batches since your bottle date of October, 2017. There's Nov. 2017 and December 2017, and probably a few more since. I returned an Oct. 2017 bottle because it was weaker than the used Dec. 2017 bottles I was sent (and also returned).

Are those scratches or chips on the top of the bottle below the atomizer/nozzle? If so, that's not a good sign. No fragance house would pack a new bottle with imperfections.

New Member Feedback 0

Sorry , I don't remember if I had to pump before anything came out .
    There is not scratches or chips on the bottle , I think it's just a light reflection .
    It was shipped from New Rochelle , NY.
    I haven't smelled any other bottles of CDNI , but the longevity of this one is better than aventus .

Interesting, it looks like Greek or Russian Cyrillic on the back of the bottle -- guess it was originally meant to be sold in Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

There is not scratches or chips on the bottle , I think it's just a light reflection .
    I haven't smelled any other bottles of CDNI , but the longevity of this one is better than aventus .
    Do you like the scent?

The price has been raised since I first posted this -- it's $31.99 now, so looks like you scored a decent deal.

New Member Feedback 0

Quote Originally Posted by calitrav View Post
    Interesting, it looks like Greek or Russian Cyrillic on the back of the bottle -- guess it was originally meant to be sold in Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you like the scent?

The price has been raised since I first posted this -- it's $31.99 now, so looks like you scored a decent deal.
    I do. The opening is a bit harsh , but after about 15 min it dries down and eventually smells a lot like Aventus . I would say about 90-95% .

I do. The opening is a bit harsh , but after about 15 min it dries down and eventually smells a lot like Aventus . I would say about 90-95% .
    Thanks, good to hear, guess I'll have to try it someday soon.

Super Member Feedback 0

What's important is the longevity. Regarding the seller. it shouldn't take 5 days after ordering for it to be first shipped unless the dealer doesn't have it in stock. It's always good to remember to notice it the first pump is just to prime the atomizer. If there's a good spray on the first pump after opening the bottle (even if it was wrapped in cellophane), that generally means it's been used before and was returned and re-wrapped.

With shipping that would make it around $39 or a bit higher than most of the Ebay sellers. CDNI was anywhere from $25 to $30 last year. I have a feeling that the quantity is scarce right now as the price fluctuates by $5 from month to month.

Quote Originally Posted by Shave-A-Thon View Post

With shipping that would make it around $39 or a bit higher than most of the Ebay sellers. CDNI was anywhere from $25 to $30 last year. I have a feeling that the quantity is scarce right now as the price fluctuates by $5 from month to month.
    I guess so. Amazon Prime has it for $31.40 including shipping at the moment, fwiw.

How do you like the CDNI scent, btw?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M3IFUMK...v_ov_lig_dp_it

Super Member Feedback 0

I guess so. Amazon Prime has it for $31.40 including shipping at the moment, fwiw.

How do you like the CDNI scent, btw?
    It's one of my favorite fragrances and I've developed a pretty large collection. A few months ago, I sprayed it on a half hour before I walked into an elevator and a woman walked on and said, "Whoa! What smells so good in here!". That's enough to cement any fragrance into one's conscience as a favorite!

I have a May, 2016 bottle with the silver nozzle. That's considered a bit stronger than the current formulation Early 2017 bottles were said to be weak with the intensity picking up with later batches. My feeling on the "weak" comments is that some of these Armaf bottles that are being sold might be tampered with before the Ebay sellers or online discounters get them in stock. I've returned one bottle of Armaf Craze that was not only scratched, but had a black particle floating in the bottle and had too much of an opening note of alcohol. As I've previously stated, last month I returned several bottles of CDNI Men. One Dec. 2017 bottle was obviously used and the other (Oct. 2017) was weak.

The Amazon price is tempting as one would hope Amazon is getting their stock direct from Sterling Parfumes. .What would concern me is if Amazon fulfills and ships for 3rd party fragrance resellers who deal in Armaf CDNI Men. If that's the case, their shlock is commingled with Amazon's bottles in the Amazon warehouse and there's no guarantee we'll get the Amazon stock. If you check Camelcamelcamel dot com, you'll notice that the price has fluctuated. Back in Aug, 2017, it was $26.47 on Amazon. The current price is the lowest its been on Amazon since then:

FOR THOSE WHO SAY CDNI Men HAS A HARSH OPENING - This is what layering is for:
    Last edited by Shave-A-Thon; 30th April 2018 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shave-A-Thon View Post
    It's one of my favorite fragrances and I've developed a pretty large collection. A few months ago, I sprayed it on a half hour before I walked into an elevator and a woman walked on and said, "Whoa! What smells so good in here!". That's enough to cement any fragrance into one's conscience as a favorite!

I have a May, 2016 bottle with the silver nozzle. That's considered a bit stronger than the current formulation Early 2017 bottles were said to be weak with the intensity picking up with later batches. My feeling on the "weak" comments is that some of these Armaf bottles that are being sold might be tampered with before the Ebay sellers or online discounters get them in stock. I've returned one bottle of Armaf Craze that was not only scratched, but had a black particle floating in the bottle and had too much of an opening note of alcohol. As I've previously stated, last month I returned several bottles of CDNI Men. One Dec. 2017 bottle was obviously used and the other (Oct. 2017) was weak.

The Amazon price is tempting as one would hope Amazon is getting their stock direct from Sterling Parfumes. .What would concern me is if Amazon fulfills and ships for 3rd party fragrance resellers who deal in Armaf CDNI Men. If that's the case, their shlock is commingled with Amazon's bottles in the Amazon warehouse and there's no guarantee we'll get the Amazon stock. If you check Camelcamelcamel dot com, you'll notice that the price has fluctuated. Back in Aug, 2917, it was $26.47 on Amazon. The current price is the lowest its been on Amazon since then:

FOR THOSE WHO SAY CDNI Men HAS A HARSH OPENING - This is what layering is for:
    Very interesting, thanks, good to hear an educated opinion on CDNI. I'll definitely have to try some soon, and thanks for the tip about the Demeter Pineapple.

Why do you have so many bottles, is just in case they run out or ruin it through a reformulation?

I wore colognes from the ages of 13-30 before a long spell of wearing nothing, but sometimes I kept essential oils around to burn to make the home smell nice, and occasionally I'd dab some on to use as a personal fragrance. I've been considering picking a few oils up again and seeing if any of the fragrances I own would be enhanced by applying a bit of oil to my skin first. I don't know that any I currently own would. But it seems like CDNI might be one of them.

Super Member Feedback 0

Why do you have so many bottles, is just in case they run out or ruin it through a reformulation?
    I meant that "I've developed a pretty large collection" of OTHER fragrances, not just CDNI Men! However, I probably should have bought an extra bottle or two last year. By now, I've learned my lesson that everything eventually gets reformulated, and most times not for the better!

New Member Feedback 0

So made an account, just to hopefully save someone else a headache.

I took a chance and ordered from his site. First red flag was that the delivery was super late, and they wouldn't respond to any inquires.

I received the package and the box was sloppy, appeared to be repacked, sloppy celophane. I opened the carton and the bottle of CDNI was covered in scratches, blemishes, finger prints and oil. I tested the juice and the sprayer was already pre pumped. The juice smelled very bad, watery, definitely not legit.

The company would not respond to any email inquires or support tickets on their website. I had to escalate a claim through PayPal to recover my funds.

This was the first article to pop up on Google when I searched for this company reviews. If this saves 1 person a headache, it was worth the 10 minutes to create an account and type this.

IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_8449.jpg
    IMG_8819.jpg