Code of Conduct
    Dependent

Default IFF Launches Post-Modern Fine Fragrance Collection

Default Re: IFF Launches Post-Modern Fine Fragrance Collection

Hi Carla,

A group of us have gotten together to do a sample pass of this kit. It's a fun experiment. I just received it Monday and have already started offering my impressions. There will be 11 of us taking turns trying them out: Here: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/452...ern-Collection
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Looking forward to hearing the results that members find with this.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Thanks, Carla! Very glad to see these innovative fragrances getting the attention they deserve. I've only sniffed one so far (Cologne 0% Citrus), and am very impressed.
    There is no beauty / That cannot be more abused / To beauty's effect.
    / blog:// https://cologniac.com / raging for the machines

Great article! The presentation and description cards in this set are a lot of fun, I'm really enjoying it. And I'm really enjoying several of the perfumes, particularly Dominique Ropion's Kyphi, what did you think of that one?
    Currently wearing: Touaregh by Il Profumo

These sound exciting. Reading this piece made me want to try them all. I look forward to reading the sample pass. Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    Hi Carla,

A group of us have gotten together to do a sample pass of this kit. It's a fun experiment. I just received it Monday and have already started offering my impressions. There will be 11 of us taking turns trying them out: Here: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/452...ern-Collection

Hi Juxtapozbliss,
    What a wonderful experiment, looking forward to reading all of your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Thanks, Carla! Very glad to see these innovative fragrances getting the attention they deserve. I've only sniffed one so far (Cologne 0% Citrus), and am very impressed.
    Thanks Redneck Perfumisto, glad you like them as well!

Hi Elf, thanks so much. I am a huge fan of Dominique Ropion's work, he can do no wrong in my book.

Thank you everyone for your kind feedback and interest!

Received this as gift, have had such an adventure sniffing sampling judging and then starting over and getting different impressions each time. I will miss some when finished, and found none of them boring. Luc Dong’s tribute to Seven Sins is nearly an outrag which I love. Caroline Dumur’s carnation could be an easy commercial success. Anne Flipo’s I could make a daily scent. Jean Christophe Herault’s Grand Marnier & whiskey is a feast. Ropion’s cosmofruit & saffron is truly original. Could keep going, they’re a box of buddies I can’t wait to visit with daily and nightly.