Code of Conduct
    Dependent

Default Acqua di Parma introduce new Blu Mediterraneo ancillary products and new scent: Chinotto di Liguria

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Acqua di Parma introduce new Blu Mediterraneo ancillary products and new scent: Chinotto di Ligu

Would love to try this Chinotto di Liguria as it sounds interesting.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Acqua di Parma introduce new Blu Mediterraneo ancillary products and new scent: Chinotto di Ligu

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Would love to try this Chinotto di Liguria as it sounds interesting.
    It’s very heavy on the jasmine with a sprinkle of herbs that makes it veer strongly to the feminine side with some green feeling notes (chinotto?) and very subdued citrus. It’s in the vein of a late 70s EDC once it dries down even though it opens like an old lady perfume.

Pass.

I sprayed Chinotto di Liguria in Europe. The top has a citrusy note with some bitterness (chinotto is indeed somewhat bitter), which I quite like. I didn't pay attention to the drydown so I don't know how it evolves. I'll be revisiting it. I like body products, so I'm happy that AdP makes some of them (even if they are overpriced).

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    It’s very heavy on the jasmine with a sprinkle of herbs that makes it veer strongly to the feminine side with some green feeling notes (chinotto?) and very subdued citrus. It’s in the vein of a late 70s EDC once it dries down even though it opens like an old lady perfume.

Pass.
    OK - Thanks for the update. Probably then a pass for me also.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Got a chance to smell this today in Europe and didn't think it was bad.