Code of Conduct

Question Rasasi's Kun Mukthalifan Men?

Hi! I came across a couple of reviews about this fragrance on youTube. I am intrigued although I am more drawn to unisex fragrances. I wonder if someone has any experience to share about mukthalifan. Thank you!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Rasasi's Kun Mukthalifan Men?

No idea about that one, but the several Rasasi's I've tried and owned have all been at least "good". And all have been good value for their relatively low price.

This one seems to be a spicy-citrusy-musky thing. The name translates to "Be Different".
    Most worn:

Black Comme des Garçons, Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens, Patchouli Santa Maria Novella

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by michailG View Post
    Hi! I came across a couple of reviews about this fragrance on youTube. I am intrigued although I am more drawn to unisex fragrances. I wonder if someone has any experience to share about mukthalifan. Thank you!
    Do you happen to know if this is one of the more recent releases from the house?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thank you!

I tried to find out but Rasasi website functions awkwardly on my browser. Fragrantica on the other hand does not mention the release year. ...?