Code of Conduct

Default PCPA from Hermitage oils

Sorry to abuse the forum for a silly question.

I have a bottle of PCPA from Hermitage Oils. It's a mobile liquid which suggests it's a dilution. There's no mention about the solvent and concentration neither in the invoice nor on the bottle. I think Adam lost interest in chemicals and he wouldn't answer my e-mail. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

Default Re: PCPA from Hermitage oils

Quote Originally Posted by xii View Post
    Sorry to abuse the forum for a silly question.

I have a bottle of PCPA from Hermitage Oils. It's a mobile liquid which suggests it's a dilution. There's no mention about the solvent and concentration neither in the invoice nor on the bottle. I think Adam lost interest in chemicals and he wouldn't answer my e-mail. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?
    Hello Xii, Adam here. I need to start by saying I have never received such an email if this was sent recently. As you and everyone will know who reads this specific part of the forum, I worked with Chris. We seperated very quickly on poor terms and I said things here I should have kept off the forum regardless of how the situation made me feel, but hey ho you live and learn. Long story short that product was from Chris, he has the answer. I did message him long after we had parted ways as someone kept asking for this info for a project he was working on, however I never got a response so sincerely what could I do. The diluent used was not mentioned on his invoices at the time so yes its one for Chris and I would suggest you just send him a message. Again, please let me say I never have had such an email of late but say sorry if it has given the idea you are being ignored, its really not the case. We have being hearing via our FB that customers are emailing and not hearing back so clearly something is off with our email. We are in the process of moving to a new email address. Hope you have luck getting the answer and all the best, Adam : )

Thanks! It's just my OCD; a bottle I couldn't properly classify.

Adam, I'm grateful people like you and Chris do what you do. I'm rather pleased Hermitage Oils moved to Italy. Come next April perfume materials from UK will be subject to customs lottery.
    All the best to you too!

Hi Adam, welcome in italy! (wonderful Tuscany...,i live in Emilia,near Tuscany)