Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Room Scent Of The Day - June 2018

What will you be scenting your home with this month?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - June 2018

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Diptyque Benjoin

I decided to reward myself for getting off the couch by buying a new candle. I wanted a Diptyque but was hoping to get a mini like the other three I have. I seized upon Benjoin when I saw the selection, but it doesn't currently come in a mini, so I searched for a better price and found 24 Sevres which gave me three bucks off and no tax, no shipping charge from Paris to my doorstep in 2 days flat. Very pleased.

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

The power of bleu

I have Summer Sunshine in the Scentsy burner today. Notes: Pineapple, Coconut, and Mandarin
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

I'm trying out for the first time, a few drops of "French Vanilla Amber" fragrance oil in the oil warmer.

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Huntington Home Lime Basil & Mandarin

This is one of the Jo Malone knock-off candles from Aldi's.

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

The power of bleu

I have Cherry Limeade in the Scentsy burner. Smells like fizzy, sweet cherry limeade!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleCat View Post
    I'm trying out for the first time, a few drops of "French Vanilla Amber" fragrance oil in the oil warmer.
    I didn't like this one at all as a room fragrance.

Today, I'm trying out another fragrance oil in the oil warmer, it's called "Flower Child". I really like this, it is a very nice scent. The notes are fresh green tea and bergamot, rich middle notes of patchouli, amber, vanilla and jasmine, and is deepened with notes of musk and smooth woods.

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Sicilian Lemon by Yankee
    Currently wearing: Chez Bond by Bond No. 9

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Bahama Breeze by Yankee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Burned the last of the

Huntington Home Lime Basil & Mandarin

Not impressed.

Catching Rays by Yankee

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

Huntington Home Black Pomegranate

This is the other Jo Malone knockoff I bought. This one is better but there's not much throw. I guess fruity scents aren't really my thing but I thought I'd give it a try.

Juicy Watermelon by Yankee

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Pecksniff's Rose & Peony which happen to be the same flowers blooming in front of my porch.

I've had several Pecksniff's products and have decided not to buy anymore. The presentation is nice but the scent always smells chemically and cheap.

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte