Code of Conduct
Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2018

NEW: Le Re Noir - #208 miss "N" For Women!

#208 Miss źN╗ by Le RÚ Noir is a fragrance for women.

The nose behind this fragrance is Valery Sokolov.

The fragrance features mango, ylang-ylang, rum, white flowers, amber, musk and sandalwood.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Oudh Al Anfar - Ahwak Aroohi Fidhak For Women!

Ahwak Aroohi Fidhak by Oudh Al Anfar is a Floral fragrance for women.

Top note is bergamot

Middle note is floral notes

Base note is sweet notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Oudh Al Anfar - Kefaya Ashoufak For Women!

Kefaya Ashoufak by Oudh Al Anfar is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women.

Top note is floral notes

Middle note is sweet notes

Base note is aldehydes.

NEW: Baron Joe - Evocative For Women!

"Evocative is a female fragrance, that is dedicated to beauty and joy, it is for women who love life.

The scent has a sweet floral aroma which can allure any woman to wear despite the differences in life." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Baron Joe - Excessive Pour Femme For Women!

"Excessive is an explosive floral addictive perfume, it was created for those who has the ability to love and express their pure love silently." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Dynamite - Rachel For Women!

Rachel is a lovely feminine fragrance, fresh, playful and sexy.

Top notes: lemon verbena, apple leaf.

Heart: white cedar, jasmine and freesia.

Base: blonde woods, clear amber and rosewood.

Available as 10 and 50 ml EDT.

NEW: Davidoff - Cool Water Wave For Women!

Fresh, sea breeze like legacy of Davidoff Cool Water fragrances continues with a new release, the feminine version of Cool Water Wave from 2017 - Cool Water Woman Wave - which is coming out in the summer of 2018.

The scent is made with a bond between a woman and the ocean as the inspiration, made to emit positive energy, adrenaline excitement and natural sensuality.

The composition is developed by two perfumers from of Takasago: Maia Lernout and Francis Kurkdjian. Energetic citruses are mixed with a fruity cocktail and ocean notes, enriched with solar accords and white flowers.

Top notes: Mexican lime, Japanese pear, frangipani

Heart: marine accord, Bondi Beach flower, Sambac Jasmine

Base: amber, woods

The face of the campaign shot in Tahiti by Jacob Sutton is surfer Elyse Knowles.

Davidoff Cool Water Woman Wave is available as a 30, 50 and 100ml Eau de Toilette.

Cool Water Woman Wave was created by Ma´a Lernout and Francis Kurkdjian.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Apple Passion For Women!

Apple Illusion by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are red apple and apple blossom

Middle notes are ginger and lily-of-the-valley

Base notes are amber and mimosa.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Bamboo For Women!

Bamboo by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Green fragrance for women.

The fragrance features floral notes and green notes.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Blue For Women!

Blue by Fruits & Passion is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women.

Top note is melon

Middle note is green notes

Base notes are musk and vanille.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Cherry For Women!

Cherry by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

The fragrance features fruity notes and floral notes.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Coconut For Women!

Coconut by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

The fragrance features coconut and citruses.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Cranberry Love For Women!

Cranberry Love is a sensual and a bit gourmand fragrance.

Top notes: cranberry, orange and red currant.

Heart: pomegranate, water lily and cognac.

Base: amber, sandalwood, raspberry and white musk.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Field Berries For Women!

Field Berries is a sweet and velvety fragrance with a woody dry down.

Top notes: raspberry and strawberry.

Heart: iris and violet.

Base: sandalwood.

Available as 18 and 100 ml EDT.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Fushia For Women!

Fushia by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are pineapple leaf and grapefruit

Middle notes are peony and orange leaf

Base notes are musk, amber and woodsy notes.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Georgia Peach For Women!

Georgia Peach is a delicious fruity fragrance.

Top notes: peach and pear.

Heart: peach tree and blueberry.

Base: white musk.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Grapefruit-Guava For Women!

Grapefruit-Guava is a sparkling, exotic and fresh fragrance.

Top notes: grapefruit and guava.

Heart: peach and freesia.

Base: musk and peony.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Human For Women!

Human by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Green fragrance for women.

Top notes are grapefruit and hibiscus

Middle notes are jasmine and bamboo

Base notes are musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Jasmin For Women!

Jasmin by Fruits & Passion is a Floral fragrance for women.

Top note is african orange flower

Middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and peony

Nase notes are nutmeg and tonka bean.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Mango Escape For Women!

Mango Escape by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

The fragrance features mango and fruity notes.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Orange - Cantaloup For Women!

Orange-Cantaloupe is fresh and cheerful fragrance.

Top notes: orange, melon and litsea.

Heart: strawberries, violet, jasmine and lily of the valley.

Base: heliotrope, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Peach Obsession For Women!

Peach Obsession by Fruits & Passion is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women.

Top notes are bergamot and pineapple

Middle notes are peach and coconut

Base notes are musk, amber and vanille.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Pear-Peony For Women!

Pear-Peony is a sophisticated and delicate fragrance.

Top notes: pear tree and nectarine.

Heart: honeysuckle and pear.

Base: peony and green tea.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Pink For Women!

Pink by Fruits & Passion is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are peach and black currant

Middle notes are jasmine and freesia

Base notes are woodsy notes and musk.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Rose For Women!

Rose by Fruits & Passion is a Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are hyacinth and galbanum

Middle note is rose

Base notes are musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Fruit & Passion - Vanilla-Pineapple For Women!

Vanilla-Pineapple is the intoxicating scent of vanilla and exotic fruits.

Top notes: pineapple, orange and lemon.

Heart: mimosa and coconut.

Base: white patchouli and vanilla.

NEW: Bastide Aix En Provence - Fleur D'Oranger For Women!

Fleur d'Oranger by Bastide Aix en Provence is a Floral fragrance for women.

The fragrance features orange blossom.

NEW: Bastide Aix En Provence - Old Roses For Women!

Old Roses by Bastide Aix en Provence is a Floral fragrance for women.

The fragrance features rose.

NEW: Bastide Aix En Provence - White Flowers For Women!

White Flowers by Bastide Aix en Provence is a Floral Green fragrance for women.

The fragrance features white flowers, green notes, freesia, lily-of-the-valley and casablanca lily.

NEW: Boheme Chic - Baba Patch For Women!

Baba Patch by Boheme Chic is a Oriental fragrance for women.

Top note is tunisian neroli

Middle note is patchouli

Base notes are musk, tonka bean and vanila.

Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast