Code of Conduct
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59
Results 1,741 to 1,767 of 1767
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2018

NEW: Le Parfum Citoyen - La Fille Cool For Women!

La Fille Cool by Le Parfum Citoyen is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

This is a new fragrance.

La Fille Cool was launched in late 2017.

Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange, persimmon and pomegranate

Middle notes are orchid, magnolia and sweet orange

Base notes are musk, amber, woody notes and powdery notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Le Parfum Citoyen - La Working Girl 2.0 For Women!

La Working Girl 2.0 by Le Parfum Citoyen is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women.

This is a new fragrance.

La Working Girl 2.0 was launched in late 2017.

Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and cassis

Middle notes are rose, neroli and jasmine

Base notes are patchouli, musk, amber and vanilla.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Le Parfum Citoyen - Princesse Rebelle For Women!

Princesse Rebelle by Le Parfum Citoyen is a Floral fragrance for women.

This is a new fragrance.

Princesse Rebelle was launched in late 2017.

Top notes are bergamot, tuberose and tea

Middle notes are jasmine, rose and orchid

Base notes are musk, sandalwood, patchouli and vanilla.

NEW: East Nights - Cute For Women!

Cute by East Nights is a Floral fragrance for women.

The fragrance features iris, frangipani, mignonette, gladiolus, ambrette (musk mallow) and mate.

NEW: East Nights - Hajarul Aswad For Women!

Hajarul Aswad by East Nights is a Oriental fragrance for women.

The fragrance features woody notes, resins, herbal notes, leather and amber.

NEW: East Nights - Sultana For Women!

Sultana by East Nights is a Oriental fragrance for women.

The fragrance features amber, styrax, vanilla, neroli and white musk.

NEW: Kolmaz - Florida For Women!

"This is a combination of calm along with coolness.

It sports a perfect, minimalistic look which can be daunted at every occasion.

It comes in an extremely classy bottle which has been designed intensively.

The bottle comes in a quantity of 80 ml and is extremely travel-friendly, being completely compact." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Kolmaz - Freesia For Women!

Freesia by Kolmaz is a Floral fragrance for women.

The fragrance features freesia.

NEW: Kolmaz - Sulthana For Women!

Sulthana by Kolmaz is a Floral fragrance for women.

The fragrance features floral notes.

NEW: Maryaj - Elements For Women!

Elements by Maryaj is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women.

Top notes are grapefruit, bergamot and black currant

Middle notes are patchouli and sandalowood

Base notes are vanilla, labdanum and musk.

NEW: Maryaj - Gaia For Women!

Gaia by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are lemon, tangerine, green grass and peach

Middle notes are apple, rose, freesia and sandalwood

Base notes are cedar, raspberry, vanilla and patchouli.

NEW: Maryaj - I Dream For Women!

I Dream by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are grapefruit, apple and bergamot

Middle notes are rose and jasmine

Base notes are cinnamon, vanilla and sandalwood.

NEW: Maryaj - Jasmine For Women!

Jasmine by Maryaj is a Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are jasmine and orange blossom

Middle notes are jasmine and rose

Base notes are sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Maryaj - Lily Of The Valley For Women!

Lily of The Valley by Maryaj is a Floral fragrance for women.

The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley.

NEW: Maryaj - Luv Me For Women!

Luv Me by Maryaj is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women.

Top note is apricot

Middle notes are turkey red rose, gardenia and tuberose

Base notes are patchouli, vanilla and orchid.

NEW: Maryaj - Maven For Women!

Maven by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are green apple, orange and tangerine

Middle notes are tagetes, rose and jasmine

Base notes are sandalwood and musk.

NEW: Maryaj - Ray For Women!

Ray by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are orange, bergamot and apricot

Base notes are patchouli, vetiver and vanilla.

NEW: Maryaj - Rose For Women!

Rose by Maryaj is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women.

Top notes are rose petals, litchi and geranium

Middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, cloves and freesia

Base notes are musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Maryaj - Sterra For Women!

Sterra by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top note is saffron

Base notes are vetiver and sandalwood.

NEW: Maryaj - Taraz For Women!

Taraz by Maryaj is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are bergamot and green mandarin

Middle notes are violet, jasmine and ylang-ylang

Base notes are patchouli and musk.

NEW: Maryaj - Trance For Women!

Trance by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are green leaves and basil

Middle notes are freesia, iris, jasmine and black currant

Base notes are musk, vanilla and cashmere wood.

NEW: Maryaj - Wild Silk For Women!

Wild Silk by Maryaj is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are litchi, tangerine and cassis

Middle notes are jasmine sambac, rose and sandalwood

Base notes are amber and white musk.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Peach Diamond For Women!

Peach Diamond by Emmanuelle Jane is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top note is pink pepper

Middle notes are rose, magnolia and sea notes

Base notes are orange blossom, osmanthus, violet, woodsy notes and vanilla.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Pink Diamond For Women!

Pink Diamond by Emmanuelle Jane is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women.

Top notes are lime, mandarin orange, pink pepper and bergamot

Middle notes are rose, geranium, jasmine sambac, hazelnut and black currant

Base notes are musk, woodsy notes, amber, tonka bean, cedar and sweet notes.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Emmanuelle Jane For Her For Women!

Emmanuelle Jane For Her by Emmanuelle Jane is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women.

Top notes are peach and bergamot

Middle notes are may rose, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine sambac, orange blossom and orris

Base notes are cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Lady For Women!

Lady by Emmanuelle Jane is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are lime, black currant and pear

Middle notes are tagetes and jasmine

Base notes are peach, sandalwood, amber, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Milano For Women!

Milano For Women by Emmanuelle Jane is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women.

Top notes are pear, pink pepper and licorice

Middle notes are jasmine, sandalwood and patchouli

Base notes are musk, benzoin and vanilla.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59