Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2018

NEW: Queen B - Meli Melo!

Meli Melo by Queen B is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men.

Top notes are lemon, orange, bergamot, grapefruit and mandarin orange

Middle notes are lime, orange blossom, herbal notes and citruses

Base notes are spicy notes and oriental notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Queen B - Gray Oud!

Gray Oud by Queen B is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men.

Top notes are bergamot and citruses

Middle notes are agarwood (oud), leather, jasmine and spicy notes

Base notes are patchouli, vanilla, oriental notes and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Queen B - French Mastic!

French Mastic by Queen B is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

The fragrance features tobacco, patchouli and mastic or lentisque.

NEW: Queen B - Desert Liwa!

Desert Liwa by Queen B is a fragrance for women and men.

Top notes are blackberry and fruits

Middle notes are fruity notes, peony and rose

Base notes are amber, resins, spicy notes and powdery notes.

NEW: Queen B - Dark Moscow!

Dark Moscow by Queen B is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

The fragrance features woody notes, oriental notes, spicy notes, fruity notes, musk, powdery notes, floral notes, Russian leather and incense.

NEW: Queen B - Corc Groseille!

Corc Groseille by Queen B is a Citrus fragrance for women and men.

The fragrance features grapefruit and citruses.

NEW: Queen B - Black Apple!

Black Apple by Queen B is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men.

The fragrance features apple, dried fruits, sugar and oriental notes.

NEW: Queen B - A Secret B!

A Secret B by Queen B is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

The fragrance features amber, musk, patchouli, cloves, mint and spicy notes.

NEW: Queen B - 1101!

1101 by Queen B is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men.

The fragrance features citruses, oriental notes and spicy notes.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Aphrodisiac Touch!

Aphrodisiac Touch by Unique'e Luxury is a fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Aphrodisiac Touch was launched in 2018.

Top notes are bergamot, lily-of-the-valley, lilac, saffron, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom

Middle notes are rose, geranium, cedar, patchouli and orris root

Base notes are sandalwood, woody notes, musk, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Woud And Mood!

Woud And Mood by Unique'e Luxury is a fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Woud And Mood was launched in 2018.

Top notes are orange, lemon, tea, saffron and cloves

Middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley, lilac, sandalwood, guaiac wood and agarwood (oud)

Base notes are ambergris, amber, vanilla, agarwood (oud), natural musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Chypre Toscano!

Chypre Toscano by Unique'e Luxury is a fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Chypre Toscano was launched in 2018.

Top notes are violet, thyme, lavender, saffron, cloves, cinnamon and black tea

Middle notes are smoke, leather, styrax, cedar and patchouli

Base notes are woody notes, musk, olibanum and vanilla.

NEW: Roget & Gallet - Mandarine!

Mandarine by Roger & Gallet is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Mandarine was launched in 2018.

The nose behind this fragrance is Mathieu Nardin.

The fragrance features bergamot, citron, geranium, litsea cubeba, italian mandarin , patchouli, petitgrain paraguay and mint.

NEW: Jardin De France - Air Elemental!

Air Elemental by Jardin de France is a Woody fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Air Elemental was launched in 2018.

The fragrance features powdery notes, tuberose, incense and amber.

NEW: Jardin De France - Feu Primitif!

Feu Primitif by Jardin de France is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Feu Primitif was launched in 2018.

The fragrance features pepper, orange, black tea, rose and incense.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Hidden Accords!

Hidden Accords by Unique'e Luxury is a fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Hidden Accords was launched in 2018.

Top notes are pink pepper, orange blossom and pear

Middle notes are coffee and jasmine

Base notes are vanilla, patchouli and cedar.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Izmir!

Izmir by Unique'e Luxury is a fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Izmir was launched in 2018.

Top notes are bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange and pineapple

Middle notes are rose, iris and cloves

Base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood and oakmoss.

NEW: Urban Scents - Bliss Me!

Inspired by the Floral green wave of the 70s, this feminine thema has been twisted with a woody overdose to make it more ‘androgyne’.

Bliss Me was launched in 2018.

The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Le Febvre.

NEW: Urban Scents - Eden Splash!

Exploring the Fougere fresh masculine stereotype of the 80s with a uniquely inspired Berlin touch.

Eden Splash was launched in 2018.

NEW: Urban Scents - In Between!

A scent that takes you back to the revolution ‘Unisex’ fragrance trend of the 90s.

In Between was launched in 2018.

NEW: Urban Scents - Wonderland!

Diving into a retro scented sensuality through Oriental leathery, ambery and animalic notes contrasted and underlined by forbidden juicy floral notes.

Wonderland was launched in 2018.

NEW: Urban Scents - Fatal/E!

"An addictive sensual and aphrodisiac blend. Back to our origins …. Seduced by Amber, voluptuous Vanilla, epicurean Whisky and carnal leathery Notes …" - a note from the brand.

Fatal/E by Urban Scents is a Oriental fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance.

Fatal/E was launched in 2018.

The fragrance features amber, vanilla, whiskey and leather.

NEW: Unique'e Luxury - Istanbul!

Istanbul by Unique'e Luxury is a fragrance for women and men.

This is a new fragrance. Istanbul was launched in 2018.

Top notes are citruses, parsley, lemon, tea and grapes

Middle notes are neroli, jasmine, pink pepper and geranium

Base notes are woody notes, musk, vanilla and toffee.

NEW: Mastiha Shop - Mastiha!

“Offers sweet mastic sensation blended with delicate notes of rose, cedar wood and ylang-ylang.

Great, magnificent long lasting perfume.

Contains: Mastic oil (essential oil derived from mastiha, which is the resin of Chios mastiha tree (Pistacia lentiscus var.chia) offering significant antimicrobial and healing properties) and Mastiha perfume” — press release of the brand.

This is a new fragrance.

Mastiha was launched in 2018.