Code of Conduct

Default Dior eau sauvage vintage Legit??

IMG_5284.jpgIMG_5287.jpegIMG_5288.jpg

Hello all, i am about to buy this vintage eau sauvage, but it has no batchcode neither on cellophane nor on box could this be legit or fake?? Thanks for help

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Dior eau sauvage vintage Legit??

Are you buying it from a reputable vendor?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Are you buying it from a reputable vendor?
    Seller claims that it is authentic and bought from a little local shop quite a while ago. It has also at the top golden white CD Logo

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by nova312 View Post
    Seller claims that it is authentic and bought from a little local shop quite a while ago. It has also at the top golden white CD Logo
    If it's an Ebay sale, you're protected. if not, if you have recourse to return it should you find it necessary, then I'd go for it.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

If it's an Ebay sale, you're protected. if not, if you have recourse to return it should you find it necessary, then I'd go for it.
    i have another 50ml vintage with batchcode written in cellophane, my first thought was may be it was erased or it was on the missing logo part on the downside of the box

I once returned a fake "vintage Eau Sauvage" bought from eBay, and everything went well.

It looks pretty legit to me.