Code of Conduct

Default Bottles from Scent Split

Hi All, anybody know where Scent Split gets their bottles? I really like them, decent quality glass and the sprayer is pretty good. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, if you have a favorite bottle you use to decant to with a great sprayer and good price, please feel free to mention that also.

Default Re: Bottles from Scent Split

Do you just want the bottle or the perfume as well?

Wearing Perfume Right Now

I get small bottles / travel sprays from a shop called Riverrun (I think it is) on Amazon. They're ok. They look nice, which I like. The sprayers eventually work ok, but it's not always easy to press them down (on the ones I got - rectangular, clear glass, 7.5 ml).

Quote Originally Posted by ethanscott View Post
    Do you just want the bottle or the perfume as well?
    Just the bottles. I'm looking to decant my fragrances just so I can take them with me through my travels, etc., and really would like some high quality bottles. Theirs seem to be great in terms of shape and quality of sprayer. That's why I don't know why my thread got moved here. I'm not looking specifically at Scent Split, but rather good bottles and it seems they have good ones. So, any idea where they get theirs from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bavard View Post
    I get small bottles / travel sprays from a shop called Riverrun (I think it is) on Amazon. They're ok. They look nice, which I like. The sprayers eventually work ok, but it's not always easy to press them down (on the ones I got - rectangular, clear glass, 7.5 ml).
    Yeah, the sprayer is key. I've received decants from another source where the sprayers just suck and really ruins the experience. I'm hoping someone with lots of experience decanting and have tried a ton of different bottle offerings could chime in and let us know which ones work the best for the best prices.

You can check out this place:

https://www.bestbottles.com/index.php

For Scentsplit.com, anyone know if it is possible to unscrew the top sprayer so dabbing is possible. I know some companies seal the tops , does Scentsplit do the same?
    Chic is all about humor. Which means chic is about intelligence. And there has to be oddness-- most luxury is conformist, and chic cannot be. Chic must be polite and not incommode others, but within that it can be as weird as it wants. - LT

Scent split bottles are reusable, and yes you can screw the top off and fill it up with whatever after your done with the sample I have dozens of my own stuff in their bottles. There decent quality.
    Currently wearing: Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Miasma27 View Post
    Scent split bottles are reusable, and yes you can screw the top off and fill it up with whatever after your done with the sample I have dozens of my own stuff in their bottles. There decent quality.
    How do clean off the original juice to avoid cross-contaminating?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    What do they look like? ��
    Sorry, missed your response from a while a go. I'll snap some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ritternathan View Post
    You can check out this place:

https://www.bestbottles.com/index.php
    I've bought some from here and they're still not as good. Actually, my new favorite ones are from Neiman Marcus when you ask for Tom Ford samples. It's gold colored with glass. Found some that looked similar online, ordered a few, and they were not the same at all quality-wise.