Code of Conduct

Thread: help me.

Default help me.

put in a chart these parfumes and write why.thanks for your time. Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise For Men

Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Sport

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme

consider that i would buy for this summer: Penhaligon`s Castile because is a soapy dream

Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum because is elegant and i love it

Giorgio Beverly Hills Wings for Men because is cool water with more performance
    Boucheron Boucheron Pour Homme edp because is the best classic for me

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: help me.

Only have knowledge of Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Sport of the first two as I happen to own it. It's a pleasant somewhat spicy aquatic with, a little smoky, more woody. Light but nice.
    Last edited by hednic; 14th June 2018 at 03:43 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Light...has low performance?

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by lovetribe View Post
    Light...has low performance?
    I'd say adequate performance.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I am not a fan of aquatics, so Light blue doesn't do for me in all its forms.
    Beyond Paradise is synthetic, sort of aquatic, but not too much, a touch sweet. It feels synthetic and not resembling anything in particular. I'd choose this over Light blue. I haven't tried the Ted Lapidus.

cacio

thanks