Code of Conduct

Default Found new favorite 1 Million clone, Lomani AB Spirit Millionaire.

I'm a big fan Paco Rabanne's 1 Million, I have a few clones and I do own the original as well.

I had always thought the best clone was Armaf Club de Nuit Man, but the Lomani AB Spirit Millionaire is better.

For those that like 1 Million, the Lomani clone is worthy alternative.
    Wear what you want and don't listen to people who tell you that you didn't spend enough.

My swap thread.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Found new favorite 1 Million clone, Lomani AB Spirit Millionaire.

I own and like the Lomani but not as a clone of anything but on its own merits as an inexpensive mass-market fragrance.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

O agree at ten bucks it's a solid fragrance.I prefer spending closer to this on a fragrance as higher prices just seem silly!

Have tried it at least once and so far the experiences were positive, will have to re-test it again even though already remembering the One Million resemblance quite well

i also like cuba gold/ cubana gold and armaf club derby gold. All those are in that ballpark and great prices for a nice fragrance. No need pay 10x as much for anything.