Code of Conduct

Default Unscented/Lightly scented deodorant without aluminium

Hey everyone,
    I know most people suggest using an unscented deodorant when wearing a fragrance but I could pretty much only find unscented deodorants that were also antiperspirants/contained aluminium and since I already have an antiperspirant I only want a deodorant exclusively. The only two I did find are : Arm & Hammer - but people say it smells like lemon and Tom's of Maine - but people say it starts to smell bad once mixed with sweat.
    So my question is - what unscented or very lightly scented (so that it doesn't clash with my fragrance) deodorant that does not contain aluminium would you suggest me ?

Thank you

Basenotes Member

Default Re: Unscented/Lightly scented deodorant without aluminium

I have no problem with the lightly scented arm and hammer. I try not to wear any deodorant as much as i can and just use a good soap but that's hard in the summer. Its been a while since i went with unscented, I don't remember being off put by it but i never went back either
    Peace and love don't come from without, they come from within.

Schmidt's and Native make great options and the price isn't terrible. now foods makes a good one that costs about the same as regular deo. niche, i prefer Aesop.

Check out Speick Deo Stick.

I've been using it for about a year and I love the performance. Last time I was in Frankfurt I raided the local DM (a chain of drugstores) and bought 10 bottles. The scent is light and fresh and doesn't interfere with my perfume at all.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with Speick but they've been around for a long time in Germany and are pretty well-respected there. Their products are all natural and perform really well. Check their stuff at their website.

Speick_Deo_Stick.jpg
    Writing about the art of smelling good at ScentBound.co.

"If a fragrance is too perfect or too pretty, it becomes boring. Fragrances – like people – have to have some kind of imperfection." - Frederic Malle