Code of Conduct

Default New acquisition: 90's era green Irish tweed. Anyone experience this?

Just bought a bottle of 90's era GIT and wondering if anyone has ever smelled this in that era? I am also not sure if back then it was an edt as opposed to a an edp? No doubt the current quality is still good- it has suffered some changes, apparently a much greener top and some note additions and rearranging- seems also some performance issues are present as well.. my '15 bottles I enjoy very much all around superb!!! Am curious though before the top was super green it was supposedly a more soft floral opening.. please chime in, as I will never tire of discussing this modern era classic!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New acquisition: 90's era green Irish tweed. Anyone experience this?

My bottle is from the late 80s so I imagine it has a lot in common with yours from the 90s. It is a bit richer and smoother, but a lot of it has been preserved in the present day offering. Great stuff.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: New acquisition: 90's era green Irish tweed. Anyone experience this?

As always, thanks hednic! I super excited to get a hold of this

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbojr View Post
    As always, thanks hednic! I super excited to get a hold of this
    I'm curious of what your thoughts are of this Green Irish Tweed.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/446...d-Fridays-2018

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    I'm curious of what your thoughts are of this Green Irish Tweed.
    It is shipping international so it will be a couple of weeks, but when I receive it I will let you know. I love my '15 bottles and will have some ground in which to compare it to. It's only a one oz bottle, but it was a reasonable price and a no brainer for a scent with uber amounts of hype and a huge following!