Code of Conduct

Default DIY Creed Aventus and souvage oil

Hello All,
    I recently visited fragrance market at Dammam Saudi Arabia. Being a fragrance fanatic, I must say it is one of the amazing places. I decided to visit one of the shops that sells perfume oil only and to my surprise I could see the guy was selling all kinds of nieche perfume oil. I was bit skiptical about the fragrance oil ( I have never used oil before). I asked for creed Aventus oil. I previously own Aventus and armaf Bottle and I was quick to say that this oil smells like base of Avenus with hint of orange notes. I paid 12 USD for 100g oil. most of the oil cost from 12 to 30 UDS.
    While driving back to my place I got an idea about adding ISO e Super and alchol to it.
    So guys tell me if its a good idea. How do i get sillage and projection out of that oil.
    I plan to do the following
    30ml of Aventus oil
    10ml of ISO e super
    60 ml of Perfume Grade Denatured Ethanol.

Also one one
    30 ml of souvage oil
    10ml of ISO e super
    60 ml of Perfume Grade Denatured Ethanol.

Your kind feedback would be highly valuable..

I do not know anything much about compostions or chemistry, your help and guidance would be highly valuable.
    Thank you

Default Re: DIY Creed Aventus and souvage oil

I don't think it is possible to improve your oils without actually having some clue what's in them. My guess would be adding Iso E Super won't do any good as your oils most likely already contain crapload of it and by adding more you will dilute everything else even more.

I'd just try to enjoy these oils such as they are. They do not necessarily mix with ethanol in which case you might want to dilute them with jojoba oil.